CatFx50 - page 409

I am thinking about other than level1 trade.

i think coress is not necessary prices are already above 50 EMA and other conditions are alsofavorable . so i think three is a long trade on EURUSD.

Any senior can put more light

OK folks, these are the news events going on today, time is CET.

kumawat:
I am thinking about other than level1 trade.

i think coress is not necessary prices are already above 50 EMA and other conditions are alsofavorable . so i think three is a long trade on EURUSD.

Any senior can put more light

Hi, I don't see a long trade on EUR/USD at all! The indicators are showing an uptrend, but the price action is going down. Just be patient and wait for a good signal.

moneyline

Hi All,

We do seem to be trending a little better than yesterday. In a couple of hours, when the E-12 Consumer Price Index and Industrial Production reports come out, there could be a spike (perhaps level 4), and whatever benefit you get from it belongs to the quick and daring! I would watch the EUR/USD very closely at that time. Please remember this is very fast action and there is usually an immediate retracement.

moneyline

9:13 CET, nice price action on the 3 majors. USD/CHF was about 21 pips away from EMA 50 on the short candle...too bad!

moneyline

Is there any one took trade on rule of CATFX50

i'm in, because of the thrust and momentum on the move.

There was a level 4 buy for EUR and GBP, and level 4 short for CHF. Got some pips

Dave1:
i'm in, because of the thrust and momentum on the move.

Yeah Dave, it was on the fringes for one of the other levels. However, going by it's strength and momentum it does look like a level 4.

moneyline

avici4x:
There was a level 4 buy for EUR and GBP, and level 4 short for CHF. Got some pips

I'm glad!

moneyline

Reason: