CatFx50 - page 312

Hi!

Today's signals so far (9:05 cet):

EURUSD, level 1 sell (08:00cet) at 1.2351. Made a low at 1.2332. + 20 pips

USDCHF, level 1 buy (08:00cet) at 1.2694. Made a high at 1.2726. + 32 pips.

GBPUSD, level 1 sell (09:00cet) at 1.7870. Made a low at 1.7866.

Nina

moneyline:
Hi Nina,

Correct and they seem to be moving rather swiftly!

moneyline

Hi!

Right. Cable is the strongest here so far. USDCHF needs now to break its EMA120 and then it will face strong resistance at 1.2735-1.2751.

Take care.

Nina

rollingstone:
Hi Nina, Are you saying that we should change our closing technique and use CatFX it as a swing trading technique and not as an intraday only play.

Hi!

I'm not saying that. But you can scale. I'm saying that since the first day.

Nina

rollingstone:
Hi Nina, Are you saying that we should change our closing technique and use CatFX it as a swing trading technique and not as an intraday only play.

Hi rollingstone,

as Nina said - you need to scale to get the smaller and the bigger moves (for longer moves over some days do not forget there are overnight rollover costs)

Look at that move in cable from the beginning - it is a very good one, because from entry on you bad been never in a loss area.

But if you want to catch the bigger move too you must have for this a stop loss >70 - 80 pips! (for not to be stopped out at the consolidation phases)

So if you do not have a special predicted target profit you must subtract this from a possible "real-traded" profit.

mibl

For the friends of the "bigger" picture

Here attached the daily chart of cable.

The stop of the last movement is directly at the 61.8% retracement of the last "bigger" down move combined with the last high.

mibl

Files:
fx_005.jpg  192 kb

Hi,

I am newbie here. I am short for the cable pair. Is it correct?. The open is below the EMA50 and below the pivot.

Thanks,

avici4x:
Hi,

I am newbie here. I am short for the cable pair. Is it correct?. The open is below the EMA50 and below the pivot.

Thanks,

Hi,

Yes, it is right. And it does not look nice. We have cable data in 30 minutes.

As said, cable is the strongest and USDCHF topped with its EMA120. Its up trend is impressive.

You can wait now for you 34 pips s/l to be hit, close it right away or wait for news.

Nina

Thanks Nina, I just closed the cable and euro. I enter late for euro so when it reach the lowest I just have 5 pips so I let it run.

Yep, news coming out in just a few. BTW, what news feed do you folks use?

1:30am UK Consumer Price Index m/m (Pacific)

RED

1:30am UK Retail Price Index m/m (Pacific)

YELLOW

moneyline

I check the news from http://www.forexfactory.com/ and www.forexnews.com

Thanks,

Avici

Reason: