Drummond Geometry ,PLDOT - page 4

I would be interested in taking a look at the DGLite software to see if the code can be extracted and programmed for MT4

Mql

anyone know how to program the 1-1 high and low zones in Mt4?

mrjtdude:
I also have the drummond indicators, lessons and books and have found it to be the best method i have come across so far. It is very involved and is not easy to understand at first. Takes alot of time to get an understanding of the whole concept. I got it free about 5 months ago and still have not gone through all the materials. So far though it is something to add to your existing analysis. Just dont pay for it. I have yet to find a system out there worth paying for. Iam also thinking of putting up a website or blog to discuss drummond geometry "sure foot trades".

Regards,

mrjtdude

Hi mrjtdude,

if i like to learn Drummond Geometry Point and line method, how should i go about it?

re Drummond Geometry trading

I am a Drummond Geometry trader and like the methodology very much. Are there any DG traders on this site who would like to discuss trading with this method? It was hard at first for me but lately there are some things that have made it easier and better and the trades are flowing now is a better way.

I am new to this site, forgive me if I am asking the wrong questions or do not yet know the contents of other related threads, there is a lot here.

My latest trade

Maybe if I post some pictures I can get some discussion going. This is my latest trade. I have shown the signal in yellow circles, a daily Drummond 5/9 down occurring at a location of daily zone six and weekly "wall" area, and the 1000 tick lower time period chart ... Unfortunately I was too afraid to take the signal right then when it occurred and so I waited a bit and sold where I show the red arrow the next morning.

I am hoping that I can learn to conquer my fear and take the signals closer to the time they actually occur. I feel like a "chicken" but I don't seem able to help myself, and often delay. Has anyone else experienced this and what did you do to overcome it?

Files:

Ms. SwingTrader:
Maybe if I post some pictures I can get some discussion going. This is my latest trade. I have shown the signal in yellow circles, a daily Drummond 5/9 down occurring at a location of daily zone six and weekly "wall" area, and the 1000 tick lower time period chart ... Unfortunately I was too afraid to take the signal right then when it occurred and so I waited a bit and sold where I show the red arrow the next morning. I am hoping that I can learn to conquer my fear and take the signals closer to the time they actually occur. I feel like a "chicken" but I don't seem able to help myself, and often delay. Has anyone else experienced this and what did you do to overcome it?

Hi, Ms.SwingTrader

I see you use the the latest stuff from Drummond Geometry (I mean Blues and Wall). Can you explain formulas?

Thanks

Ms. Swing Trader

Would like to know what markets do you trade? timeframes? intraday or day trading? Thx

viking951:
I would be interested in taking a look at the DGLite software to see if the code can be extracted and programmed for MT4

all DG indicators can be programmed for MT-4

I see this thread is not very popular....

Reason: