Drummond Geometry ,PLDOT - page 5

very, very interesting........

Azerus:
I see this thread is not very popular....

Probably because most users here use mt4!

Pauluk:
Probably because most users here use mt4!

It's excellent.... I use MT4 too..... And what?

Ms. SwingTrader:
..... Unfortunately I was too afraid to take the signal right then when it occurred and so I waited a bit and sold where I show the red arrow the next morning. ........

Where is the red arrow?

anyone has Drummond indicator package for mt4 not just PLDOT?

sillykiddo:
not just PLDOT

here is dg indicator and template sillykiddo, i have not yet tested though

I find this on the web, not mine by the way

Files:
dg.mq4  6 kb
dg.png  73 kb

Hi kinjaheed

Thank you so much for the indicator. I have been looking for it for a while.

Hi,

Did you ever get the Drummond indicators for MT4 done?

I do a lot with Drummond and would be interested to know if you had succeeded in getting them done correctly on the chart?

Dave

MsSwingTrader:

re Drummond Geometry trading

I am a Drummond Geometry trader and like the methodology very much. Are there any DG traders on this site who would like to discuss trading with this method? It was hard at first for me but lately there are some things that have made it easier and better and the trades are flowing now is a better way.

I am new to this site, forgive me if I am asking the wrong questions or do not yet know the contents of other related threads, there is a lot here.

Still trading?

Nebula:

I researched Drummond and PLdot etc a few months back. I tried to create the indicator on some charts I was using at the time and had some moderate success in doing so. One of the things I liked was being able to actually see the dot. Is the dot not in the indicator provided in this thread or are my settings just wrong so I cannot see it? If it's not part of the indicator would it be possible for someone to program it? It would just be a nice visual.

I am seeing some good possibilities of incorporating this into a method I am developing.

Thank you,

~Nebula

I chart by hand because I dont have the software.
There is no other system like it.  Amazing!
Files:
Reason: