Fisher - page 25

mrtools:
Re: Fisher Smoothed Rsi Inverse Fisher Transform from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173169/page15 updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Hi mrtools, interesting indicator. I would like to attach it to a 4H graph with calculation on the 5M period. I entered "5M"in the external variable TimeFrame (default id "Current Time Frame" but this doesn't work. Would be possible to modify this indicator with a MTF option?

thank you

maxxmax:

Hi mrtools, interesting indicator. I would like to attach it to a 4H graph with calculation on the 5M period. I entered "5M"in the external variable TimeFrame (default id "Current Time Frame" but this doesn't work. Would be possible to modify this indicator with a MTF option?

thank you

maxxmax

That can not be done

On a 4 hour chart you would have to choose from one of 48 five minute bars. Which one would you use and why? And why would 47 be ignored? Whatever you do, you are going to lose significant information, and nobody wants that

deleted----------

deleted----------------

mladen:

maxxmax

That can not be done

On a 4 hour chart you would have to choose from one of 48 five minute bars. Which one would you use and why? And why would 47 be ignored? Whatever you do, you are going to lose significant information, and nobody wants that

Dear mladen, I see your point , but reversing the problem could I display the values a 4H RSI period on to a 5M chart? forgive me if this is a silly question

maxxmax:
Dear mladen, I see your point , but reversing the problem could I display the values a 4H RSI period on to a 5M chart? forgive me if this is a silly question

maxxmax

Of course that it can be done. That is the usual way how any multi time frame indicator works. Just set the time frame parameter to desired value, and it will work like that

thank you for the advice mr. mladen, I attached the indicator to a M5 graph with TimeFrame H4, and now it works smootly.

regards

Max

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen this three indicator are not shown any thing please check it.......... thankyou

ehlers_fisher_transform__alerts_2___mtf_nmc_1_mladen.mq4

ehlers_fisher_transform_mladen.mq4

ehlers_fisher_transform_histo_mladen.mq4

TRADERSM

They are all working for me without any code change at all :

What build are you using?

Files:
fisher.png  127 kb

This is the version

Files:
3.png  46 kb
Reason: