Camarilla - page 2

1 Hour Camarilla

I trade on the 1m chart and I would like to have a Camarilla pivot indi that shows pivots for the hour time period. Could someone code this for me?

H 5 C + Range * 1.1/1

H 4 C + Range * 1.1/2

H 3 C + Range * 1.1/4

H 2 C + Range * 1.1/6

H 1 C + Range * 1.1/12

Pivot Pt (High + Low + Close) /3

L 1 C - Range * 1.1/12

L 2 C - Range * 1.1/6

L 3 C - Range * 1.1/4

L 4 C - Range * 1.1/2

L 5 C - Range * 1.1/1

It doesn't have to list the pivot point, but I do want it to list the five pivots. I want it to automatically change with each new hour. I don't want it to be historical, only the current hours pivots need to be shown.

If it's not too much trouble could it be adjustable and be able to show the day also. If you need to ask me a question pm me.

Thanks

5decima problem

I used to these camarilla indicators but they found problem with 5decimal brokers like Alpari, how could I fix them ?

thanks

What's problem with these indicators? Maybe you wish to have levels with 4 digits instead of 5?

fotovat:
I used to these camarilla indicators but they found problem with 5decimal brokers like Alpari, how could I fix them ? thanks

in 4 digits brokers there isn't any problem but in 5 digit(decimal) they didn't draw the lines.

igorad:
What's problem with these indicators? Maybe you wish to have levels with 4 digits instead of 5?

Those indicators work with any digit broker because indicators do not have any pips calculation inside the code.

Files:

Plz i want Camarila monthly & weekly in one

expertlive:
--- Up --- --------------

i_DCG_Camarilla indicator

Files:

Hello guys am looking for a four hour Camarilla pivot that calculate every four hour instead of daily. Thanks guys

jimmy2000:
Hello guys am looking for a four hour Camarilla pivot that calculate every four hour instead of daily. Thanks guys

Hello Jimmy2000,

There is one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894/page38 think 4 hour should work on it.

Reason: