The ICWR phenomenon

Hello all,

I'm PatriotStef the new guy, thanks for accepting me.

I basically know nothing about MQL4, but I do know QBASIC and HTML - so whether that means anything, I'm not sure. I will learn MQL4, of course.

Has anyone here ever heard of the ICWR phenomenon? It uses Fibonacci levels and it indicates whether or not the market is in an uptrend or downtrend. I wanted to make an EA out of this while combining the RSI indicator that is needed for it to work properly - but I also wanted to add a hedging function to eliminate the need for a stop loss ending profits while another buy/sell continues in that same direction... if that makes any sense.

What I'd like to know is, is there already a very good ICWR EA out there before I go reinventing the wheel? I couldn't find one. If not, then what is the code for Fibo levels in MQL4?

I'll have more questions as time moves on. Thank you much!

PS

patriotstef wrote >>

Hello all,

I'm PatriotStef the new guy, thanks for accepting me.

I basically know nothing about MQL4, but I do know QBASIC and HTML - so whether that means anything, I'm not sure. I will learn MQL4, of course.

Has anyone here ever heard of the ICWR phenomenon? It uses Fibonacci levels and it indicates whether or not the market is in an uptrend or downtrend. I wanted to make an EA out of this while combining the RSI indicator that is needed for it to work properly - but I also wanted to add a hedging function to eliminate the need for a stop loss ending profits while another buy/sell continues in that same direction... if that makes any sense.

What I'd like to know is, is there already a very good ICWR EA out there before I go reinventing the wheel? I couldn't find one. If not, then what is the code for Fibo levels in MQL4?

I'll have more questions as time moves on. Thank you much!

PS

http://www.forex-book.org/forex-trading-strategy-free-download/

http://www.zimbio.com/Forex+Trading/articles/724/ICWR+phenomenon+example+part+1

Have fun with coding :-)

Hello and thank you EADeveloper, yes I have read these articles.

What I was wondering was if someone had already made an EA out of it. If not, I'll give it a shot with what I can conjure up... with all of your help here, of course ;)

Yeah that and the fibo levels in MLQ4? How exactly is that done?

Thanks

PS

Reason: