ICustom function - page 16

thxalot, now it works!

This EA open only sell

macd_ea.mq4

macd_cross.mq4

the EA open only sell order and it use the indicator that I attach with it ..it also open lot of orders at same time

pls coders can you make it open buy and sell and make me cotrol the number of orders that open ..

some times it open more than 10 orders at same time ..

can any coder fix that EA????

THANKS

Files:
macd_ea.mq4  10 kb

Since that is decompiled code I doubt that any coder will help you and usually using decompiled code ends up like that : unusable. A word of advice : if you wish someone to help you avoid posting decompiled code since it is interesting to hackers only not to coder too

As of macd type EAs : a lot of them floating around. Here is just one example : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general that is using macd, is documented and tested and might be what you are looking for

cgull00:
macd_ea.mq4

macd_cross.mq4

the EA open only sell order and it use the indicator that I attach with it ..it also open lot of orders at same time

pls coders can you make it open buy and sell and make me cotrol the number of orders that open ..

some times it open more than 10 orders at same time ..

can any coder fix that EA????

THANKS

icustom function

Hi guys,

I am not a pro in mt4 programming, I wanna just to use "icustom" function because I trade 1h TF and I need to add a condition in 4h TF. I think that I can do this using "icustom" function inside code of my indicator but I am not sure at 100%.

Please advise

iCustom() is used for indicator that are not "built in" indicators

If the indicator is a "built in" then you do not need iCustom(). Here is a list of "built in" indicators :

So, if you are not going to use one of the above, you are going to have to use iCustom() for what you described

SM500:
Hi guys,

I am not a pro in mt4 programming, I wanna just to use "icustom" function because I trade 1h TF and I need to add a condition in 4h TF. I think that I can do this using "icustom" function inside code of my indicator but I am not sure at 100%.

Please advise

Coders Guru,

Im sorry for bringing up this old post but I followed the coding that you gave to homicida, and it works. thank you for the support.

codersguru:
homicida,

Any good news for me ?

Did you try it?

Can someone show me on how to build a custom indicator/function that shift a non-build in indicator by a certain period using iCustom function ?

Thx

Try something like this (assumed is the first buffer of a custom "name" indicator with no additional parameters) :

iCustom(NULL,0,"name",0,index+shift);
mel8331:
Can someone show me on how to build a custom indicator/function that shift a non-build in indicator by a certain period using iCustom function ? Thx

icustom an ergodic indicator into an EA

Hi!

Is there an easy way to icustom the signal from an ergodic indicator to an EA?

would like it to give sell allowed if the ergodic-line is under the signal-line and buy allowed if over.

looking for the simple way like these moving average lines.

ma1=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M1,1,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

ma2=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H4,22,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_OPEN,0);

if(ma1>ma2) matrend = 1;

if(ma1<ma2) matrend = -1;

and then in the ordersend just put (matrend0) in the buy order.

//Thomas

OneandOnly666:
Hi!

Is there an easy way to icustom the signal from an ergodic indicator to an EA?

would like it to give sell allowed if the ergodic-line is under the signal-line and buy allowed if over.

looking for the simple way like these moving average lines.

ma1=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M1,1,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

ma2=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H4,22,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_OPEN,0);

if(ma1>ma2) matrend = 1;

if(ma1<ma2) matrend = -1;

and then in the ordersend just put (matrend0) in the buy order.

//Thomas

Moved your post here

You will much easier find the answer to iCustom() usage at this thread

Reason: