EA request - page 4

Jeez. Why buy/sell only at a specific time? Why not set -stop orders instead?

Jeez. I was hoping it would make at least some profit.

But no.

Anyways I already made it. Buys and sells at specified time. Closes the next hour.

Since you didn't specify any more detail, its the way it is. It loses money badly. I don't know why you wanted it.

If you come up with more details, I'll change it.

Files:

Back test is showing that this EA is only buying

at 09:00 close at 10:00 and

buy at 00:00, close at 01:00.

Something is not working properly.

Shinigami,

I found some EA simular to yours.

I hope this example will help you.

You are looking as a good programmer.

Good Luck!

B.

Files:

However the pair must have closed at least 25 pips lower than the high or 25 pips higher that the low. 6: The actual trade. Place a buy stop 1 pip above the high and place a sell stop one pip below the previous days low

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong. Im trying to manually trade the system.

For example, according to NorthFinance charts, the GBPUSD moved 100+ pips on Friday from high to low. It closed 63 pips higher than the low but only 7 pips lower than the high since both the high and low meet the 85/15 rule, I place the two orders 1 pip above the high and the other 1 pip below the low. Whichever executes first, I remove the opposite order. Is this correct?

How do we handle Sunday candles especially when there are gaps at times between Friday's close and Sunday's open?

FXMan77:

Shinigami,

Can someone provide the 2 mq4  keltner indicators, and the Waddah_Attar_Explosion mq4 ?

Thank's

Some one can u help me create EA 

MA cross HMA

with TP and SL

V Geniuses:

Some one can u help me create EA 

MA cross HMA

with TP and SL

You can use Freelance sorry.

V Geniuses: Some one can u help me create EA
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Anyone to write a simple EA on fractals?

It is buy signal on current candlestick anytime the fractal forms at bottom.

it is sell signal on current candlestick anytime the fractal forms at the top.

Trade must end at the close of that same current candlestick. This is for binary options, and martingale is 3step on next signal not on next candlestick please.

<Deleted>

Reason: