Supertrend and RSTL cross - page 2

Right click (by mouse) on the chart then 'save as picture'.

And post the pictures here as attachments.

hua:
ok tks again. sorry not accustomed with images etc. how can insert an image (ie my chart)?

ok i think i found it. attached euro daily chart with RSTL and supertrend indicators. any further questions are welcomed.

Files:
eur1.gif  47 kb

hua:
ok i think i found it. attached euro daily chart with RSTL and supertrend indicators. any further questions are welcomed.

further my earlier post with attachment. I want you topay special attention how impressively RSTL is behaving, not only in daily chart, which is a major reverse signal in case of a cross (on closing) but also check 1 and 4 hours even 15 mins upto 1 min chart. Now, i think supetrend helps RSTL a lot. Any other suggestions are always welcomed.

Supertrend audible alerts on colour changing

hua:
Not a programmer yet but need urgently audible alerts (sounds only once) for:

1) supetrend indicator: when changing colour.

2) RSTL indicator : when price crosses it.

(not EA pls just an indicator alert).

anyone can help?

Dear hua,

Please try the attached code (Supertrend audible alerts on colour changing).

Copy the .wav file to terminal_dir\sounds directory.

I hope to hear your feedback.

Files:

codersguru:
Dear hua,

Please try the attached code (Supertrend audible alerts on colour changing).

Copy the .wav file to terminal_dir\sounds directory.

I hope to hear your feedback.

Yes Sir its great, but i am so stupid that i cant even explain what i want.

Pls forgive me as my husband who is doing mainly this business, is in Switzerland

(here is Greece), with big problems in his main job, and i replace him here, (but

i hv to take care also the kids, yu know)

I also want to thank you very much for your lessons in programming which def will ''take the course'' in the appropriate time in future.

For time being need your big help.

Away need just an alert (not audible one) sounds only once showing the pair of the currency i.e. ''supertrend eur/usd''. Also if you dont mind i need the same alert when price crosses the RSTL indicator, and one more alert with 2 ema crosses. All of these alerts to be indicators and not EA.

For your easier reference i attach the indicators i wish the alerts and kindly base your alerts at the corresponding attachments.

A VERY BIG THANKS, in advance.

Files:

hua:
Yes Sir its great, but i am so stupid that i cant even explain what i want.

Pls forgive me as my husband who is doing mainly this business, is in Switzerland

(here is Greece), with big problems in his main job, and i replace him here, (but

i hv to take care also the kids, yu know)

I also want to thank you very much for your lessons in programming which def will ''take the course'' in the appropriate time in future.

For time being need your big help.

Away need just an alert (not audible one) sounds only once showing the pair of the currency i.e. ''supertrend eur/usd''. Also if you dont mind i need the same alert when price crosses the RSTL indicator, and one more alert with 2 ema crosses. All of these alerts to be indicators and not EA.

For your easier reference i attach the indicators i wish the alerts and kindly base your alerts at the corresponding attachments.

A VERY BIG THANKS, in advance.

Hi hua,

I hope your husband come home with happy news!

I'm little confused, forgive me.

Do you mean a normal alert (little box + sound) telling you Supertrendhas changed its color?

codersguru:
Hi hua,

I hope your husband come home with happy news!

I'm little confused, forgive me.

Do you mean a normal alert (little box + sound) telling you Supertrendhas changed its color?

YES SIR JUST A NORMAL ALERT TKS VM AGAIN.

Supertrend_Alerts

hua:
YES SIR JUST A NORMAL ALERT TKS VM AGAIN.

Hi hua,

I hope this is what do you want, give the attached indicator a try!

Files:

codersguru:
Hi hua, I hope this is what do you want, give the attached indicator a try!

First of all tks vm your kind assistance and sorry troubling yu.

well, for your info i hv several open windows with various pairs, but the indicator states : ''supertrend has changed its direction'' but doesnot refer to which currency pair.

can this changed like that when it has changed direction?

''supetrend eur/usd'' (example for euro),

''supertrend usd/jpy'' (example for usd/jpy] etc etc

otherwise i hv to look all the pairs abt this change.

tks vm again.

hua:
First of all tks vm your kind assistance and sorry troubling yu.

well, for your info i hv several open windows with various pairs, but the indicator states : ''supertrend has changed its direction'' but doesnot refer to which currency pair.

can this changed like that when it has changed direction?

''supetrend eur/usd'' (example for euro),

''supertrend usd/jpy'' (example for usd/jpy] etc etc

otherwise i hv to look all the pairs abt this change.

tks vm again.

HI Again. Further to my previous to alarm only once. tks vm again

Reason: