Supertrend and RSTL cross - page 3

Supertrend_Alerts

hua:
First of all tks vm your kind assistance and sorry troubling yu.

well, for your info i hv several open windows with various pairs, but the indicator states : ''supertrend has changed its direction'' but doesnot refer to which currency pair.

can this changed like that when it has changed direction?

''supetrend eur/usd'' (example for euro),

''supertrend usd/jpy'' (example for usd/jpy] etc etc

otherwise i hv to look all the pairs abt this change.

tks vm again.

You're welcome!

Try this version

Could you tell me what do you mean by "alarm only once" ?

Files:

codersguru:
You're welcome!

Try this version

Could you tell me what do you mean by "alarm only once" ?

YES SIR, thats the one i need. ''alarm only once'' means that alert to do that only one time. Thats enough for me. I use alpari's ''base'' and they hv a special window wit all alerts, and its very helpful as yu can ustand. I cannot find words to thank you. THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED. Thank you also for your wish that my husband to bring me good news when he will be back. BUT, unfo, major shipping companies that my husband was involved suddenly bancrupted. He is a very careful person and was doing bizs with well known cos. BUT, these days even '' a swiss bank'' yu cannot trust. Away tks vm for your wish. Well, welll, tell me in case yu come in our beautiful country (yes it is-Greece) so i can take care of you. Last but not least may i ask yu to provide me with alerts for RSTL indicator and simple ''ema'' cross?? as per my attachements? If i am asking too much forget it. ENDING, THANKS VERY MUCH INDEED ONCE MORE, and yu abs great. tks tks tks.

bubble:
Hi, your idead initially looks good . if u dont mind me asking what kind of exit strategy are u going to use.

HI THERE, not exit strategy at all.LET THE PROFITS RUN, in case of trending market like eur/usd is right now (down). BUT, 1,1690 around is sitting the 200 EMA on daily chart. THAT SHOULD BE A LOT OF CONCERN. Away my simple strategy is wnever i take a position and is in favour of me to take a 50 pct profits at a certain level, ie for example short eur/usd at 1.2170 based on RSTL indicator on daily chart. 50 pct profits were taken at 1,1720 so yu can lock your profits. Remaining 50 pct position ''WAIT AND SEE'' strategy.

You're welcome!

hua:
YES SIR, thats the one i need. ''alarm only once'' means that alert to do that only one time. Thats enough for me. I use alpari's ''base'' and they hv a special window wit all alerts, and its very helpful as yu can ustand. I cannot find words to thank you. THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED. Thank you also for your wish that my husband to bring me good news when he will be back. BUT, unfo, major shipping companies that my husband was involved suddenly bancrupted. He is a very careful person and was doing bizs with well known cos. BUT, these days even '' a swiss bank'' yu cannot trust. Away tks vm for your wish. Well, welll, tell me in case yu come in our beautiful country (yes it is-Greece) so i can take care of you. Last but not least may i ask yu to provide me with alerts for RSTL indicator and simple ''ema'' cross?? as per my attachements? If i am asking too much forget it. ENDING, THANKS VERY MUCH INDEED ONCE MORE, and yu abs great. tks tks tks.

Hua,

You're welcome!

Thanks for your kind words. (I didn't do too much ).

I am going to work in RSTL -then Ema cross- soon.

Hua,

Look at the images attached. Those images are illustrated the losses. Your system is good but I'm affraid that it is not profitable if you are trading using EA.

To create EA we need the other indicator(s) to be added to this system.

Files:
hua1.gif  21 kb
hua2.gif  23 kb

newdigital:
Hua,

Look at the images attached. Those images are illustrated the losses. Your system is good but I'm affraid that it is not profitable if you are trading using EA.

To create EA we need the other indicator(s) to be added to this system.

yes, yu are right and well noted. But, kindly take a note supertrend and RSTL usually hv not to be used less than 1 hour time frame.

But according to my reasearch it is good also on 1/5/15 mins if yu add 144 and 200 ema.

Furthermore RSTL is the basic indicator and if any trading methods and

techniques hv to be based on that one (adding some other indicators?)

I think should be a great idea and further pposals are welcomed.TKS.

forexts:
I found it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172991

Thank you.

Hi forexts, do you have supertrend2 and super cci? I try to look but couldnt find it Regards Audio

Audio:
Hi forexts, do you have supertrend2 and super cci? I try to look but couldnt find it Regards Audio

Super cci is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172973

And not one even.

But I'm affraid that supertrend2 we do not have yet.

MTF Supertrend

Hi

I created 2 MTF supertrend indicator that can be found here

Reason: