Ask! - page 60

Limit/Stop until NY close

My next question:

How to manage limit/stop until a specific time?

thanks

Yesterday High/Low EA

Hi,

Can somebody help me to create a simple ea to purchase a buy order if todays price touching yesterday high(1 day candle) and to purchased Sell order if todays price touching yesterday low(1 day candle). I want to set a 5 pips tp.

Thanks in advance for your kind help

iscuba11:
I need an experts advice on how to finish or write properly a Script for adding a trailing stop to a new position. Would you be so kind and figure out what I am doing wrong. I tried to use the guts of an EA to create this script. It seems I lack something in the translation from EA to a Script - Please Help!

Much thanks in advance!!!

Dave

For one thing, "TrailingPositions" is a function yet you haven't specified the return type; putting "void" as the return type should work.

When you scan the orders collection by the "for" loop, you have to check if the selected order is on the current symbol, otherwize you will quickly do some greek salad...

for (int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++) {

if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) {

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) TrailingPositions();

}

Percentage code ?

Hello

Could someone please show me what code I need to show a percentage value of the account balance within an EA.

Thanks in advance

multiple entries

hi, how to code multiple entires eg.....

// check for long position (BUY) possibility

if ( Macd3 > Macd2 && Macd2 < Macd1 && Macd2 < -0.0045 )

if ( Macd3 > Macd2 && Macd2 < Macd1 && Macd2 < -0.0030 )

if ( Macd3 > Macd2 && Macd2 < Macd1 && Macd2 < -0.0015 )

I ran through the strategy tester and no trades opened but i deleted the 2 lines below and it was fine , please advise..

thx

basza:
Hello

Could someone please show me what code I need to show a percentage value of the account balance within an EA.

Thanks in advance

This code is taken directly from one of my EAs:

double balanceDeviation()

{

double equit = AccountEquity();

double bal = AccountBalance();

double val = ((equit/bal) -1) * 100;

return (val);

}

hey guys hows it going

i have a quick question, is there any why of converting an mq4 file into a .DLL file? i need an mq4 indicator in converted into a .DLL indicator in C+ or C. would it be hard for a programmer to write a converter? if not then ill look into hiring a coder.

Reason: