MT5 Programming/conversion - page 3

Need to replace cycle identifier.mq4 to mq5

Does anyone in this forum can replace the oscillator's cycle identifier.mq4 to mt5?

Recently I noticed that a number of significant benefits & Advantages

to the mt5 Even better than mt4.

The problem is I cant combine the oscillator in my method,

Because different programming language.

Can anyone help me with this problem please

newdigital:
The conversion can be done in advanced elite section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general as there are many MT5 indicators and advaned elite members can ask for conversion the indicators from MT4 to MT5 paying just for advanced elite mmbership only.

Hello NewDigital,

Does this offer still available through the elite section?

Thanks A Million.

Yes, coders are converting.

newdigital:

Sorry, one more question I have a indicator thats in a exe. file can that be converted into mt5? I do not have the original.

Thanks a Million.

As ex4?

No sorry ...

try to post an image here (if it is not commercial indicator of course) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514 so may be - someone will find something similar.

newdigital:
As ex4?

No sorry ...

try to post an image here (if it is not commercial indicator of course) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514 so may be - someone will find something similar.

Sorry, I said it wrong. The indicator is in ex4 not mq4. Is there any possible way to convert into mt5? Or the file has to be in mq4?

ex4 is "exe" in metatrader

What you are asking is : can it be decompiled and then rewriten for metatrader 5. The answer is still no : decompiling is not what is done in those sections

doubleR85:
Sorry, I said it wrong. The indicator is in ex4 not ml4. Is there any possible way to convert into mt5? Or the file has to be in ml4?

mladen:
ex4 is "exe" in metatrader What you are asking is : can it be decompiled and then rewriten for metatrader 5. The answer is still no : decompiling is not what is done in those sections

Got it. I need to convert ex4 into mq4 first. Then I need someone to help me convert any mq4 file into mt5. That is possible right?

newdigital:

Ok, I got the mq4 file that I needed. Is there a specific person I need to PM to ask for a conversion or what? I have alot of indicators that needs to be converted. Need some guidance please..

Thank you very much.

"...I have a lot of indicators that needs to be converted..."

Best thing you can do is to hire a coder. I am sure that someone will do all the conversion you need for some reasonable fee. As of elite and advanced elite section and conversions done there : it is not a "hire a coder" service, so I think you are looking at a wrong place for what you need

all the best

doubleR85:
Ok, I got the mq4 file that I needed. Is there a specific person I need to PM to ask for a conversion or what? I have alot of indicators that needs to be converted. Need some guidance please.. Thank you very much.
Reason: