Ema Angle Zero - page 7

arashit:
Which is the best?

Both have their good and bad sides. Depends what do yo want to use them for. But since both are more or less, momentum indicators (measuring a slope of something is almost always measuring momentum), if you use momentum in your trading than both can be usable. If, on the other hand, you do not trade based on momentum, then these are not what you are looking for.

In the end, it all comes down to what is your trading style and what your trading style needs are

Hello mladen, could you add an alert function? Thank You in advance.

mladen:
Angle of average made new metatrader 4 compatible :

Working version of angle indicator

angle.mq4

Files:
angle.mq4  6 kb
angle.gif  31 kb

Can anyone familiar with the "upgraded" Metatrader explain why this indicator draws positive values only?

Files:

sala:
Can anyone familiar with the "upgraded" Metatrader explain why this indicator draws positive values only?

Because of a bug that is not detected by the compiler nor is it detected by runtime error handling (strict or no strict - does not matter - it will not warn you what is the problem actually). Here is a correct version : ma_angle_v4_1.mq4

Files:

Hello, Dear Mr. Mladen, could you help me make an indicator ''angle of Nonlagma" as the following photo in the sub window:

the angle of Nonlagma, not others' ma, thanks.

Thanks very much!

Best Regards,

Fire0520

Files:
09090.jpg  76 kb

Fire0520:
Hello, Dear Mr. Mladen, could you help me make an indicator ''angle of Nonlagma" as the following photo in the sub window:

the angle of Nonlagma, not others' ma, thanks.

Thanks very much!

Best Regards,

Fire0520

Fire0520

This would be an angle of nonlag ma : angle_of_nonlag_ma.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Fire0520 This would be an angle of nonlag ma : angle_of_nonlag_ma.mq4

Here the concept of magic.

BadWay:
Here the concept of magic.

Nice

Really thanks to mladen and BadWay and sorry for my late response because of these busy days.

Fire0520

Reason: