Brainwashing: system setup for trading manually and for EAs - page 5

newdigital:
It should work ... I tested/traded it for the long time every day by trading ... of course, market was changed but if we do not have this iTrend level confirmation so we will not open the trade ...

I made an image of GazProm here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181453/page2 and it works.

Just funny thing that I tried to backtest this GazProm H1 chart with 1 million dollars demo deposit in Metatrader to trade lot size 0.1 ... and received message "not enough money to open sell/buy order" so ... no idea about gas ...

Good thing with this Brainwashing system is the following: this system is not re-acting on news events. We do not need any filter to stop trading during NFP for example.

I think - we will update this system for the next week and this new iTrend indicator may be uploaded here with all the template so you will be able to try it by yourself.

i have send this pics here ok

Files:
figer_1.gif  18 kb
figer_2.gif  20 kb
figer_3.gif  18 kb
figer_4.gif  29 kb

What is State_Bank on your image?

H1 is timeframe ...

State_Bank ... which broker?

I never traded State_Bank sorry.

lion of gail:
hello sir

what i do i tell u step by step

1;- i include all indicator fig1

2;- i get back 300 bar and i get maximum level fig 2 which is 163.85 than multiply by 0.238 ok it became 38.99

3;- i sat this level finger 3

now u see fig 4 in lots of time this system give me only 6 to 7 signal in this 2 to 3 are wrong

i think in Indian market 0.238 is not work what u think ?

This is wrong:

this system give me only 6 to 7 signal in this 2 to 3 are wrong

because this 38.99 is for the next week, and we do not know how many valid/false signals we will have next week.

and yes - it will be the week with no any signal. This system is not trading often so 6 or 7 confirmed signals from 4 major pairs for a week is very good especially on H1 timferame.

You can do it every Sunday (every week) as a level for next week.

ok it became 38.99

Because it will be different for every week. It should be calculated weekly during the weekend every week as the level of iTrend indicator for upcoming week.

i think in Indian market 0.238 is not work

If you think that 0.238 will not work for you so create the other coefficient. Because it is forecasting, right?

Which coefficient will work for Indian market next week?

I tested this 0.238 for the long time uploading the results here.

You can do same and can create your forecasting coefficient which will work in Indian market.

By the way - I never traded State_Bank so sorry ...

Well, I found - it is State Bank of India. Stocks.

I traded/tested this system for forex only sorry.

But please note that this 38.99 is for next week: you calculated it based on this week for the next week. And yes - it may be few trades only for the week, or zero trades ... because this system is not traded in often way. But stop loss is small one and because of that this systm can be used with small deposit size.

newdigital:
Well, I found - it is State Bank of India. Stocks. I traded/tested this system for forex only sorry. But please note that this 38.99 is for next week: you calculated it based on this week for the next week. And yes - it may be few trades only for the week, or zero trades ... because this system is not traded in often way. But stop loss is small one and because of that this systm can be used with small deposit size.

hello sir

thanks for research for me

i do not understand which leavel to create

calculate maximum bar from last 300 bar either calculate highest bar of every week

newdigital:
Well, I found - it is State Bank of India. Stocks. I traded/tested this system for forex only sorry. But please note that this 38.99 is for next week: you calculated it based on this week for the next week. And yes - it may be few trades only for the week, or zero trades ... because this system is not traded in often way. But stop loss is small one and because of that this systm can be used with small deposit size.

hello sir

u really make me

which maximum bar i take last weeks maximum bar or last 300's maximum bar of i trend

lion of gail:
hello sir

u really make me

which maximum bar i take last weeks maximum bar or last 300's maximum bar of i trend

Which broker are you using for State Bank of India?

I want to have this chart in my metatrader to check.

Well ... I found ...

GCI broker.

It works for Indian market.

Just switch to M15 timeframe and you can see the following -

first signal:

second signal:

3rd signal:

Files:

Hello NewDigital !

It is really a nice system. If you could share it in public section, i'm sure it could help a lot of us.

Thanks !

Big Joe:
Hello NewDigital !

It is really a nice system. If you could share it in public section, i'm sure it could help a lot of us.

Thanks !

Hi Big Joe,

yes, I promissed to share. But I have one idea: what if this Brainwashing EA/script/indicator will look at M15/H1/H4/D1 timeframe about the signals confirmed by automatic iTrend level for pre-selected pairs/simbols (incl indian market and GazProm ) and will send an email about "buy trade for ... timeframe ... stop loss ..."?

Just an idea.

if this idea can be done so I will upload this improvement of Brainwashing created by MrTools.

because in this case:

- elite section will have new improvement;

- and this thread will receive this update which you requested.

This is the auto levels ITrend, its mtf with alerts, by default its set to the way Newdigital had been doing manually the gold dashed line is the level to go by. The alerts should go off when the upper or lower ITrend crosses the gold level.I have been using it a bit differently instead of price channel stop been using it with perfect trendlines seems so far to be a good combination.Heard somewhere the ptl is an offspring from acstrend.

Reason: