Brainwashing: system setup for trading manually and for EAs - page 3

Hi

dados77:
HI New DIgital,

Can you post the manually Brainwashing system with Alerts ?

Thanks very much to your helps,

Best Regards,

David.

hi I've got the indicator brainwashing #1c but doesn't work in my MT4 , there is an pop up "brainwashing is not a custom indicator and will be removed". maybe this brainwashing is not for manually trading ?

David,

newdigital:
I want to describe how to use iTrend filter in this EA.

If you want to use it set it to true (ItrendFilter true).

In this case the parameter ItrendLevel is more important.

Recommended value for this ItrendLevel is the following:

between 0.10 and 0.15 for usdjpy M15 (I prefer 0.1);

0.19 for usdjpy H1;

0.0017 - 0.0026 for gbpusd M15 (I prefer 0.0026);

0.0044 for gbpusd H1;

0.0013 - 0.0017 for eurusd M15 (I prefer 0.0016 or 0.0017);

0.002 for eurusd H1;

0.0015 for usdchf M15; 0.003 for usdchf H1.

Please find attached the pre-set for this EA. Just change ItrendLevel only according to above mentioned figures.

Brainwashing #1c and all the indicators (this EA will not work without indicators) you may find

Brainwashing: EAs - Page 2 - Forex-TSD

You may find you own settings:

Attach iTrend indicator to the chart. This indicator is counting everything up to 300 bars back on the history starting from the current bar.

And you may see the value of Itrend (see image f1.gif). Then shift your chart on 300 bars back and during the shifting you may estimate the maximum (see image f2.gif).

Then multiply this max by 0.283.

The resut is ItrendLevel.

I want to note that if you are trading using m15 timeframe you need to estimate ItrendLevel at least once per two days, for h1 - one time per week. And because of that the backtesting results are not valid (we are backtesting using permanent ItrendLevel value but it is subject to change).

Please read the posts where this idea with iTrend indicator was described:

Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs - Page 5 - Forex-TSD

Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs - Page 4 - Forex-TSD

I just want to let the members know that this Brainwashing system was fully re-corded by MrTools (for manual trading and for EA as well). For now - ItrendLevel is adjusted automatically on the charts, and for EA too.

Than shift your chart on 300 bars back and during the shifting you may estimate the maximum. Than multiply this max by 0.283.

This "shift your chart on ... bars back" and "multiply this max by 0.283" are made automatcally on the chart and automatically by EA during the backtesting and trading.

Just an example here:

Files:

This improved Brainwashing system (including improved EA) are available for simple elite members inside elite section.

It is the example:

So, it is the first manual system and EA with permanent "optimizing" parameters of indicators during the trading.

All we need to do is just to attach indicators to the chart using template and we do not think about any ItrendLevel anymore - it is automatically adjusted.

digital brainwash

Hi,

I just played a little with the jjma smoothing and try to apply to the brainwashing.

You need the jjmaseries to run the file.

Sometimes it gives good results sometimes not.

Of course it can be replaced with something else like Gaussfilter.

John Last:
Hi,

I just played a little with the jjma smoothing and try to apply to the brainwashing.

You need the jjmaseries to run the file.

Sometimes it gives good results sometimes not.

Of course it can be replaced with something else like Gaussfilter.

Hi John,

Thanks for your indicator mod!

Just for information, all these indicators on my chart are coded by a jurik smoothing found in Elite section there is no need for an include file it is all built into the indicator, and to me this is the best jurik around! Check out the big blue and red signals, it is the price channel signal on jurik.

mrtools:
Hi John,

Thanks for your indicator mod!

Just for information, all these indicators on my chart are coded by a jurik smoothing found in Elite section there is no need for an include file it is all built into the indicator, and to me this is the best jurik around! Check out the big blue and red signals, it is the price channel signal on jurik.

HI mrtools ,

very interesting this indi . Can u post that i'd like to try if does it works .

cheers ,

David.

Hi,

Look this version of brain trend. We obtain this with JMA smoothing of 6, Phase -100. Shift -1.

We have a decent reactivity to a sharp movement and we keep the smoothing.

You can adjust at will.

Files:
improved_bt.gif  29 kb

Hi

John Last:
Hi,

Look this version of brain trend. We obtain this with JMA smoothing of 6, Phase -100. Shift -1.

You can adjust at will.

HI John ,

I ve talked about that indi in sub-windows that is can be interested if it that doesn't repaints .

David.

John Last:
Hi,

You can adjust at will.

Looks really good. I will give it a try and report back.

Reason: