Basic questions ... - page 7

can you to help me...plz!!

can you correct this ea..

not woriking...

extern int MaxOpenTime_BUY = 10;

extern int MaxOpenTime_SELL = 10;

roodstaart:
Maybe it is an idea to show the ea? So we can look at the code?

How about this... Since my code was sooo basic, maybe some programmers here could help me out real quick. I need an EA that will buy when price closes above this indicator and close the position when it closes below. Basically every time you get a change in the blue and orange lines. That's it!!! Shouldn't be hard (although it was for me).... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Files:

I trade per signal ?

Hi all,

I have altered an ea and am now looking for a bit of code so that it will only trade once per signal. At the moment it places a trade on every candle in the direction of the last signal.

Thanks in advance

Code to allow only EURUSD...?

Hi Programmers,

Can anyone tell me what code should I put in my EA to just allow EURUSD pair? string Sym1="EURUSD";?

Thanks in advance,

Larry

Question on Coding???

What statement can you reference what timeframe the indicator is presently running on?? I want a variable value to change if the indicator is switched from 30 minutes to 4 hours automatically.

Dave

Please Help!

Dave137:
What statement can you reference what timeframe the indicator is presently running on?? I want a variable value to change if the indicator is switched from 30 minutes to 4 hours automatically.

Dave

Please Help!

Period()function.

Thank You Very Much For The Fast Response!

Dave

<<<

What is IMPORT DLL

Pls help...when we need to tick import DLL?

Im using pivot point and laguerre...Do i need to tick? Pls explain, tq...

kk81:
Pls help...when we need to tick import DLL? Im using pivot point and laguerre...Do i need to tick? Pls explain, tq...

You have to activate for dlls only for indicators/EAs which need (not too many).

Check in the "journal" tab after apply the indicators and you will see an error if dlls are needed.

FerruFx

hi

i'm new in MQL programming .

does any body have this book ? Sergey Kovalyov's book named Programming in Algorithmic Language MQL4 published and supported by MetaQuotes Software Corp.

when i download it from this link

http://www.mql4.com/files/mql4bookenglish.chm

it has nothing .

thanks

Files:
metatrader.jpg  21 kb
Reason: