Basic questions ... - page 3

Hi

I want to ask how to make continous expert? so I can save the state of the expert before stop and run it again from the same point when I start it again.

Thanks for the answer

Help plz?

Hi, could someone tell me how to prevent my EA from opening up more than one order at the same time (at one pair)?

weetikveel:
Hi, could someone tell me how to prevent my EA from opening up more than one order at the same time (at one pair)?

Usually I put this logic in the beginning of int start() section:

int start()

if (OrdersTotal() > 0) return(0);

//-----Your EA begin here---------

This is the simplest way to prevent your EA for opening more than one order at same time. You can find other advanced logics at this forum.

Alerts

I thought I could limit the number of alerts triggered by trigger using this:

extern int MaxWaiting_sec = 30;

if(trigger == 1)

{

int StartWaitingTime = GetTickCount();

if(GetTickCount() - StartWaitingTime > MaxWaiting_sec * 1000)

{

if(ShowAlert == true) {

Alert("Buy...........

But it does not seem to work, what am I doing wrong??

BE stop

Hello.

Could someone add BE stop to this EA please.

Thank in advance.

Cha.

e-trendmanager.mq4

Files:

How do you code the current price on the indicator?

Continuous alerting

I was wondering what code and where to add it, if I want any indicator to sound, email, alert until I shut it off. I'm away from my computer at times and use text messages and sound to alert me whether awake or asleep. One sound or text message is not always enough to get my attention.

Thank you ahead of time

Nelson7:
I was wondering what code and where to add it, if I want any indicator to sound, email, alert until I shut it off. I'm away from my computer at times and use text messages and sound to alert me whether awake or asleep. One sound or text message is not always enough to get my attention. Thank you ahead of time

You could take a look at our thread Indicators with alert signals to get good examples.

There is another good thread hereand here

Reason: