Ichimoku EA - page 9

This is mtf Kijun-Sen bands, its using standard deviation from Kijun Sen for the outer bands.Picture using H4 bands on H1 chart.

Files:

Ichimoku works best on H4 and Daily charts, no lower. I traded it manually that way. The most important indicators are Kumo and Chikou 26 period. There is also excellent Ichimoku Heat Map (eii capital group) I would like to get fingers on it.

Cheers Hermes

The Ichimoku Heat Map is not indicator for sale! Those are smart arses! They want monthly fees $59 for it. I got it for free as a trial to 27 January. You have to always sign up on eii capital (Ichimoku.com) to see it.

The Kijun-Sen Bands_mtf.mq4 look like Ichimoku Bollinger Bands?

Hermes

hermes:
The Ichimoku Heat Map is not indicator for sale! Those are smart arses! They want monthly fees $59 for it. I got it for free as a trial to 27 January. You have to always sign up on eii capital (Ichimoku.com) to see it.

The Kijun-Sen Bands_mtf.mq4 look like Ichimoku Bollinger Bands?

Hermes

Hermes if you somehow could figure what they are using to generate their signal, maybe will be able to make a Ichimoku Heat Map for here.

Normally, you have to register to get in. I gave you a link behind the registration but not sure if it will work?

https://www.ichimokutrade.com/console.php

If not just register and you get 1 month free Ichimoku signals trial emailed each day. It is really amusing service but pay each month $66 is too much. Watch their introductory video.

I put your (mrtools version) 10points_3 EA on chart 3 days ago but no trade, no fun! What's wrong. Got a flu?

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
Normally, you have to register to get in. I gave you a link behind the registration but not sure if it will work?

If not just register and you get 1 month free Ichimoku signals trial emailed each day. It is really amusing service but pay each month $66 is too much. Watch their introductory video.

I put your (mrtools version) 10points_3 EA on chart 3 days ago but no trade, no fun! What's wrong. Got a flu?

Cheers Hermes

Hermes no flu change EndYear,EndMonth,EndHour,and EndMinute to any time later than today.

mrtools did you try the Ichimoku Heat Map link? Does it work?

P.S.

BS, I tried it and it leads to my password! Register for 1 month free trial it is worth. The signal is very strong when confluence on (4) time frames.

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
mrtools did you try the Ichimoku Heat Map link? Does it work?

P.S.

BS, I tried it and it leads to my password! Register for 1 month free trial it is worth. The signal is very strong when confluence on (4) time frames.

Cheers Hermes

Hermes haven't had a chance probably will register this weekend to get the trial and see what its about.Thanks for the link!!

Thank you!

The system is very interesting. I will try.

Although profitability is not the highest. Tell me, what is on the H4 currency pair gives the best results?(Улыбается)

hermes:

Cheers Hermes

yah it's very amusing.. i signed up there, got some signals, and go to look at my charts and it's nothing like what ichimoku is actually telling me lol. i make my own signals, i don't rely on other people's signals anymore

Reason: