Ichimoku EA - page 3

can anyone show me the STOPLOSS for EACH MAJOR PAIR

AND WHAT"S THE BEST TIME FRAME? thank u

Ichimoku5

I have read through the 1st page and some other link provided by New Digital, just want to confirm the Ichimoku5 is for 4H timeframe, am i right?

So if i want to change the timeframe and setting, the ichimoku5_1 will be the right one?

bad results I got form backtesting

what pair is this used in?

nirvaman:
what pair is this used in?

yes, i read all the posts about this EA in the site, and only got bad result...

hello newdigital...

i tried the EA on demo USD 100,000 and it can run...but when i test it on small account such as USD 300, it didn't work, not running anything.

is there something to do with the automated calculation with the money we have on the EA itself?

because i wanna try it on the real acc on USD 300 or 500 first...

rinopoet:
hello newdigital...

i tried the EA on demo USD 100,000 and it can run...but when i test it on small account such as USD 300, it didn't work, not running anything.

is there something to do with the automated calculation with the money we have on the EA itself?

because i wanna try it on the real acc on USD 300 or 500 first...

What's your tester journal said? Must be some insight written out there.

See the picture below.

Files:
untitled-1.jpg  29 kb

it's said something like there were no money, free margin 300..

at that time i used 0.1 lot....

my guess this EA didn't work on small deposit, when i change the deposit into USD 100,000 it run smoothly again.....

Ichimoku

Hello. Can anyone tell me how to use Ichimoku for entry and exits. Does this really work for forex? Can you trade the 1 hr chart or just the 4 hour?

Thanks to all

Aaron

Ichi

if you want to learn how to use the ichimoku go to kumotrader.com

Some links are from our forum (incl elite section):

Ichimoku chart/system with forecasting possibility:

- thread (with explanation, market condition estimation and forecasting) is here and here,

- some template is here,

- indicators are here: FractalIchimoku_v1, FractalChannel_v4, IchimokuAlert_v1, MTF Ichimoku etc.

- Ichimoku indicator with alert: IchimokuAlert_v1 and IchimokuAlert_v2 (latest version).

- MTF Ichimoku indicators is here,

- new Ichimoku indicators are here and starting from this page (thanks fxbs).

Reason: