Jurik - page 33

mrtools:
Have this indicator it exports history to your metatrader/expert/file in csv form which you can open in excel, you can add an indicator you want took the liberty of adding RSX but didn't have a copy of RSX around to test, so not sure how it will work. BTW its an indicator just put it on your chart and it does its thing.

Hmm that indicator could prove to be useful, but it doesn't do what I need it do. It's exporting the output values for the RSX which is great, but I'd like to see the calculations how it's arriving at the output values. Thanks for the indy though.

EDIT: As an example of what I mean, I've attached a mod to the simple 20 period RSI with an idea from a Ehlers article I read a while ago. It's still 20 period, but it's much cleaner over a sample of 1,000 points. This is the type of thing I'm looking to experiment and test with RSX.

Files:

JMA2 repetitively draw the same pattern !!

Hello,

I found this .MQ4 indicator: JMA2.mq4

It repetitively draw the same pattern of the 200 first bar !!

How to fix it, to draw simply the indicators on all bars in the charts?

I guess, the range of the main FOR loop (in line 148) should be wrong.

for ( shift=BarCount ; shift >= 0 ; shift-- ) {

Thanks and Regards

Files:
jma2.mq4  12 kb

JMA.mq4 reads ahead!

Hello,

I did some testing using the attached "latest" JMA.mq4 program and I am seeing the painted chart is different if you limit the amount of data the indicator is using. Here is what I did, does anyone have a version of JMA.mq4 that does not do this? I have 1000 total bars, I set the period to 150, I charted this result using the attached JMA.mq4. I took a screenshot. I then "faked out" the indicator and told it it only had 750 total bars. I ran the same test. Well guess what, the last 250 bars that the indicator painted were different! The real JMA program does not do this, it does not read ahead into future data. Ideas?

Files:
jma.mq4  11 kb

Need help here!

For the life of me I can't get this indicator to open on my chart. I was told to put the JJMA in the INCLUDE subfolder and JVEL in the INDICATOR subfolder. I reopened MT4 and try to load JVEL onto a chart but nothing. And so I went into the INDICATOR subfolder and there's a JVEL1 text doc. I opened that and says:"2;76;C:\Program Files\GCI MT4\experts\indicators\JVEL1.mq4;56:1;'PriceSeries .mqh' - cannot open the program file".

What to do?

Files:
jjmaseries.mqh  44 kb
jvel1.mq4  7 kb

I've tried putting that in the INCLUDE subfolder and still doesn't work. Maybe, I need to put that somewhere else. I don't

know. I already tried putting in the INDICATOR folder and still nothing. This is driving me crazy!

Has anyone attemted to code or come across the picture of CFB Adaptive JMA from other trading platforms forums(like Tradestation etc...)?

hi great forum here.

i was wondering if there was a way to add the high & low & close & open parameter to the jma indicator, like how simple and exponential moving averages have them. say for example i could have a 14 period jma of the bars price highs or the 14 period jma of the lows, etc. instead of just the 14 period jma only. it would need to work with metatrader4 please. i don't know how to code indicators so this would be a big favor for me and anyone else who would be interested.

thanks

limitorder1:
hi great forum here.

i was wondering if there was a way to add the high & low & close & open parameter to the jma indicator, like how simple and exponential moving averages have them. say for example i could have a 14 period jma of the bars price highs or the 14 period jma of the lows, etc. instead of just the 14 period jma only. it would need to work with metatrader4 please. i don't know how to code indicators so this would be a big favor for me and anyone else who would be interested.

thanks

Modded this one, please test see how it works !

thank you very much mrtools.

just trying it now. seems to work great.

thanks again.

criss73:
For the life of me I can't get this indicator to open on my chart. I was told to put the JJMA in the INCLUDE subfolder and JVEL in the INDICATOR subfolder. I reopened MT4 and try to load JVEL onto a chart but nothing. And so I went into the INDICATOR subfolder and there's a JVEL1 text doc. I opened that and says:"2;76;C:\Program Files\GCI MT4\experts\indicators\JVEL1.mq4;56:1;'PriceSeries .mqh' - cannot open the program file". What to do?

Try This....

Xard777

Reason: