Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs - page 10

hmm so far I got the best results using NO TP but a tight trailing stop instead ... further testing needed but MT4 crashed on me a minute ago :-(

Has anyone continued to test the Brainwashing EA since newdigital's statements in Nov?

Traden4x

I started using Brainwasher 1c sunday.

What I can say is the market is very choppy this morning...

Almost 120 pips down in the hole... Not a good start!

Daniel

dblais:
Traden4x

I started using Brainwasher 1c sunday.

What I can say is the market is very choppy this morning...

Almost 120 pips down in the hole... Not a good start!

Daniel

Which timeframe?

Brainwashing 1c:

H4 timeframe - no trades this week (from sunday).

H1 few p in minus.

M15 - Zero (+28, -23, -10, +5). 0 in total.

It is for 4 main pairs from sunday.

New digital:

I'm trading H1 with Brainwasher 1c (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY)

I know that I missed a few trades at the beginning of the week, but that's part of the game.

The two open trades were going badly this morning, almost down to -40 pips each, they were not closed, thanks to large stop loss. Let's see where they will close...

By the way, my EA is running arround the clock. I consider using it only during hours with volume (9-21 CET) as per version 1d rules. It could filter some bad trades.

Files:

dblais:
New digital:

I'm trading H1 with Brainwasher 1c (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY)

I know that I missed a few trades at the beginning of the week, but that's part of the game.

The two open trades were going badly this morning, almost down to -40 pips each, they were not closed, thanks to large stop loss. Let's see where they will close...

By the way, my EA is running arround the clock. I consider using it only during hours with volume (9-21 CET) as per version 1d rules. It could filter some bad trades.

On H1 timeframe since sunday on 4 majors I have the following:

+1;

That's all. Minus 39 in total (and one trade is still opened now.

I used Alpari broker. If you are using an other broker your trades may be different from mine. Why? Sadaloma was the first who mentioned about this problem: iTrend indicator is having the different values for different brokers.

Second one: make sure that you are using i_Trend indicator.

iTrend and i_Trend is almost the same.

I am having both in Metatrader.

MFX:
Ok newdigital,you are right. I'm testing version #1b H1 Time Frame.

Hi MFX,

I am confused. Version 1b was posted on the 30 of oct and your statement shows that you started your EA on the 21. Did you use the previous version before the 30?

thanks

Sada

sadaloma:
Hi MFX,

I am confused. Version 1b was posted on the 30 of oct and your statement shows that you started your EA on the 21. Did you use the previous version before the 30?

thanks

Sada

Hi Sadaloma,

You're correct.I started the EA w/the first version and changed later.

Regards

MFX

Brainwasher 1c - H1 Timeframe

jan 8, 2006 - jan 13, 2006 results

Here's my current results for the week:

Updated jan 11, 2006 0950 CET

Files:

Updated resutls

Brainwasher 1c H1 results for the week

Reason: