Other Woodies.

Files:

8 Woodies indicators.

Files:

"SuperWoodieCCI"?

The indicator you want

Files:

Thanks a lot.

Several posts above somebody posted this already and quksilver fixed some bugs and uploaded it once again.

So we have 3 SuperWoodieCCI indicators in this thread:

- good one from hellkas;

- good one improved and updated from quksilver; and

- yours (should be the good one as well).

Files:

An other Woodies indicator.

CCI alerts

Does anybody has this indicator with alerts? f.e. 0, 100, -100 line cross...

thanks!

An other Woodies posted by Val asked to fix some bug here.

no other like this...

Hi newdigital !

Before posting my request I did check all the CCIs available on this website and there is no other colored double CCI like this one. If any programmer can help to improve please do it.

Again, is defaulting a color to width 3 (I want all of them to 1 ) and is losing the grafic when zooming 2-3 time. Thank you very much. Val

DrBob CCI

DrBob has developed an application of CCI using CCI 50

so I took an indicator and added a 50 line to it

not great as I am not a programmer but it works. perhaps someone will rebuild it

I have some brief documentation re DrBob Method if you would like me to post it in here... as well as some CCI info from woodies site . etc... I am not sure if you want documentation on the board...

dave

Files:
drbobcci.mq4  4 kb

Blaiserboy:
DrBob has developed an application of CCI using CCI 50

so I took an indicator and added a 50 line to it

not great as I am not a programmer but it works. perhaps someone will rebuild it

I have some brief documentation re DrBob Method if you would like me to post it in here... as well as some CCI info from woodies site . etc... I am not sure if you want documentation on the board...

dave

Yes, it may be very good to have some documentation and some explanation. Because some people from some countries said that "CCI and Woodies are the american trading strategies and because of the that we do not need/want to use it".

An other example.

Zigzag trading stratedy was developed during the 5 years, digital filters' trading strategies were developed during the several years as well and Alpari broker is doing some public analyses, forecasting (weekly, monthly, daily, H4, s&r etc) and seminars using these filters but some people said that "it is russian trading strategies and because of that we do not need/want to use it".

I do not agree with this suggestion and do not agree to devide the forex community by nationality and country. We should be devided by skills and experience only because we are simple people.

So, please post everything.

Reason: