Trend indicators - page 30

In the iCustom() call you have one extra empty space (" ") and that is causing the problem. It is written this way now :

TT1=iCustom( NULL ,0,"Trend_Traffic_v4 ",High_Period_Comparison,FastEMA,SlowEMA, RedZone, SpeedZone,0,0);[/PHP]

and it should be this way (only the " " from the end of the indicator name was removed) :

[PHP]TT1=iCustom( NULL ,0,"Trend_Traffic_v4",High_Period_Comparison,FastEMA,SlowEMA, RedZone, SpeedZone,0,0);

attaching an example EA that gets the results with no problem

MISI1:
hi mladen!

thanks replication!

This is not the problem! problem cod -invalid index buffer-! error cod!

You know that the Trend_Traffic_v4 indicator it to be inserted in a EA robot?

the correct cod should.
Files:
_test_1.mq4  1 kb

KING mladen!

THANKS!

functionate!

Trend Indicator

Hello every body,I found this Fisher Correct One indicator and i would like to know if it is possible to modify it like an histogram indy and it should not be a repainter because of the "Correct One",if it repaint just forget my request y will find something else.

[*=1] It could look like SEFC084 or Cumulative momentum

Pierre63:
Hello every body,I found this Fisher Correct One indicator and i would like to know if it is possible to modify it like an histogram indy and it should not be a repainter because of the "Correct One",if it repaint just forget my request y will find something else.

[*=1] It could look like SEFC084 or Cumulative momentum

Use this one (it is made to work more efficiently) : it shows color changes when the vaue crosses zero level and is already a multi time frame indicator too

Thank you MR.Mladen for the fast reply it is very apreciate and instructive

Pierre63

Hi mladen,

I found very interesting the attached indicator ( Traders_Dinamic_Index_SSA_normalized_ep_sharp_VA).

Is it possible to code a MTF version in order to have ( for example ) painted on the 5 min TF the arrows relative to another time frame (ex 60 min arrow ) ?

Thanks in advance and my compliments for your great job on this forum ( I apologize for my bad english )

Andrea

Trend signal indicator

tampa:
Trend signal indicator

Does it repaint?

Percentage crossover channel

Percentage crossover channel

Reason: