Welcome to the MQL4 course - page 13

Hi,

Just wanna say thank you for your ebook. Even though It's short one, I get a clear explanation from your book.

Can't wait your next release. Would love to have the sequel. heheh...

Help

tHANK yOU, IM READING THIS AND HAVE TOYED WITH THE EDITOR BUT STILL HAVING TROUBLE. IM TRYING TO RECREATE A PREDICTIVE AVERAGE IN THAT ENSIGN USES. IT IS BASICALLY A 9 PERIOD MA THAT IS BLUE GOING UP AND RED GOING DOWN, WE ALSO USED DOTS INSTEAD OF A LINE...ANY CHANCE THIS IS SIMPLE TO MAKE? ENSIGN USES DROP DOWNS...

THANKS

BERT

hi...

mudar:
Hyglater

I didn't saw him here since a very long time. Maybe somebody know where is gone ?

Anyway, I had a email address which is different than the one published in his site. I don't know if he still use it. send me a email, I will send it to you

support(at)kandevita(dot)org

i just wanna say a big thanks to guru..

and had some doubts....

so pls can u contact me on my email

gandarv@mail.com

CoderGuru - seen at FF

Hyglater:
Hi!

I know this is not the right place to post it, but i'm trying to find a way to contact Coder's Guru cos i need buy a service that he offers in his website. I tried contact by the site but nobody replied me.

So, anyone know how to contact him?

Thanks.

Once again, a big thanks to CodersGuru for all the work he does to assist other people & help them learn.

Hyglater, I see posts from CodersGuru at forexfactory occasionally. Uses same name, same expert advise, same helpfulness.

cheers bt2

I wonder

in MQ4 coding -- is it possible to change the color ( usually, we defined ONCE, and then use that color for the whole program -- but I wanna to change the color of a histogram -- with an IF.. then .. else statement)

#property indicator_color4 CornflowerBlue //major color -- UP

#property indicator_color4 Purple //major color -- DOWN

..... .....

extern bool RISING = true; // here is up UP / DOWN controled by INPUTS parameter

..... .....

SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);

Thanks

Thanks for the training information, it is really useful, but I am struggling a bit with the boundaries of what is possible and wondered if you could advise me before I begin to develop my solution please?

I have a trading system that I am currently following manually and placing orders manually but I am very excited about making it automated if it is possible to do that?

My questions are;

Is it possible to somehow set the times in metatrader 4 so that the daily bar chart only has data between 6am and 10pm UK time?

Can yesterdays open, high, low or close data be put into excel or sqlexpress please?

Is it possible that yesterdays open, high, low and close can be retrieved by either a custom script / expert advisor / technical indicator and then I can perform checks to see if the last price today is above or below etc?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

BTW I think this forum is really good and will be invaluable in my forthcoming programming projects.

Thanks

MQL4 course

Hi Coder's Guru,

You did a great job, as I start coding and it appears to me quite clear, so thank you.

When will you issue the last part about My first Expert Advisor ?

Thanks,

Thank you!

I'm a rank noob in forex trading, although I've had a number of years position trading equities. I've been looking for something a bit more exciting. I've been checking out systems that have been posted and testing out various EAs. Hoping to develop a system for trading that I can put into an EA and give to the masses.

Thank you again. This has been incredibly helpful.

MQL4 Course

Coders Guru

May I take this opportunity to thank You very much from the bottom of my heart as I was asking for help from other people to programme my specific indicator. No one helped and I did get a very snotty reply. Once I started reading your course I was able to programme my indicator within about a week.

Excellent Going Thanks Once again

Reason: