Welcome to the MQL4 course - page 3

zhu28ming:
where can we download all lessons? Thank you very much!!!

Please read this post.

Great!

Coders guru,

I'm really enjoy reading these lessons . thanks

Excellent

Coders guru,

The course materials are excellent. After studying the course note, I have much deeper understanding in MQL4. I would like to ask could you update the lessons more frequent. I really want to finish learning MQL4, so that I can use it as soon as possible during trading.

Thank you very much.

Best regard

Victor

ebook

alanlaw:
Coders guru,

The course materials are excellent. After studying the course note, I have much deeper understanding in MQL4. I would like to ask could you update the lessons more frequent. I really want to finish learning MQL4, so that I can use it as soon as possible during trading.

Thank you very much.

Best regard

Victor

Hi Victor,

You're welcome!

Thanks for your comment and for joining my lessons.

There are no much lessons left, I think they'll be 3-4 lessons and the course will be completed.

The current lesson will discuss the 25 Trading functions (Ex: OrderSend, OrderSelect, HistoryTotal, OrderClose etc) so it takes a few extra time from me.

After that, I'm thinking in gathering all the lessons with the modifications in one ebook, do you think it'll be a good idea?

Thanks again!

Coders Guru,

Very good job. You're a real philanthropist!

Thank you very much.

Franck

e-book

Hi Codersguru,

Yes, an e-book will be a very good idea.

Before you pull the lessons together into a book though, I suggest you give us the opportunity to suggest any additions to the course.

I will suggest that you include a template EA, ie, an EA that we can easily modify in order to creat a new EA. I would also suggest some sample entry code, eg, MA cross, MACD cross, and also an exit suite, with a take profit level, initial stop, trailing stop and parabolic stop, all with external settings. It's a sort of plug-and-play idea, so we can quickly and easily develop and optimise new systems.

Thanks again for this excellent course.

e-book

Hi Codersguru,

Thank you for your noble idea.

Kindly include pictures or schematic diagrams (if/when required to understand easily) and some critical/tricky codes you've come across.

Best regards

- Sukhen

Follow Up

codersguru:
Hi Victor,

You're welcome!

Thanks for your comment and for joining my lessons.

There are no much lessons left, I think they'll be 3-4 lessons and the course will be completed.

The current lesson will discuss the 25 Trading functions (Ex: OrderSend, OrderSelect, HistoryTotal, OrderClose etc) so it takes a few extra time from me.

After that, I'm thinking in gathering all the lessons with the modifications in one ebook, do you think it'll be a good idea?

Thanks again!

How may we get coding help for different projects and get in touch with Code Guru ?

Thanks

Oba Ire

excellent

excellent material !

Awesome...thanks!

Excellent training materials! Your lessons have been a big help!

Thanks Code Guru!

Reason: