Welcome to the MQL4 course - page 14

thank you

Just wanted to also thank you for your work in posting all these pdf files. It is much appreciated.

NIce bro

It helped me understanding mql. I'll be uploading my ea here soon

Programming E-books

Hi, I greet every body in the forum; could any body help me for a free detail programming expert advisor e-book ? Please kindly send me the e-book available to my e-mail address on opecsy@hotmail.com. Thank you for your support.

Help!

Can anyone help me code an EA that sends messages about my manual trading to Phones, Tweeter and Emails. Please I need this to work for a group of traders as a way of sending trade signals to subscribers. Any capable hands for this?

Hi Adez007,

Look at this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180944

Thanks ver much for putting this together

Hi,

I'm a complete an utter novice in any type of programming, but I'm going to try to work through this course. I just want to thank you in advance for taking the time to try to help people like myself. Hopefully in a few months I may actually stop having to sit at my desk all day just watching a screen (as it's starting to get a bit lonely). Also, I'll try to give you feedback from the point of view of person with no prior IT knowledge.

Thanks,

Ash

Thank you!!

Hi Guru!!

I'm new to Forex, but pretty old with programming (Win \ Web). I've been looking through the web for a well structured tutorial on MQL when I found your lessons.

THANK YOU. It is an amazing gesture of good will posting these lessons. I honestly feel that just posting a "Thank you" reply on this thread is not enough...

If by any chance you can think of a some way I could repay the debt, I'd be more than happy to.

Thank you, again.

Coder Guru,

Thank you so much for the lessons, tried to study them, not easy for me.

Is there a way for online education ?

tried your website, but no one replied to me.

appreciate your feedback.

Reason: