The Murrey Math Trading System - page 112

Xard777, I make video vith my problem

http://rapidshare.com/files/171571064/screenclip.avi.html

Xard777, you figure there is no indicator of X-Math.ex4. For this you do not have been such a problem. I have it, too, does not have a few hours, because I have already Tuesday, and the indicator began working as 2 times before. I work with your indicator 3 weeks, and each time everything is repeated. The problem arises in the following Monday as not strange. Why is this happening to me the mystery. http://rapidshare.com/files/171612230/screenclip.avi.html

Yes, I tried, but I do not need it, I take X-Math.ex4, but when it does not work then TimeFrame 2007-v006.mq4. But X-Math.ex4 I like more.

Files:
x-math.zip  29 kb

xard777:
Here is my daily chart setup

Unzip and copy ex4 files to indicators folder and copy the tpl file to template folder. Restart mt4, right mouse click on screen and select from templates...tf-daily-4-64-256.tpl

You my have to change the period from daily to 1hr then back to daily so that the chart draws itself correctly, but you only need to do it once.

If you require say a 30min chart then you would need to change the settings to 32-8-256 from the input menu. You can also view the 5min chart using these same settings.

Happy trading...

Xard777

which file(s) do you change those settings for. I changed the x-tf-2009 but some of it is way up top and things don't look aligned. It works on the 30 but the 5 minute chart shows nothing.

thanks for the help

sed34:
which file(s) do you change those settings for. I changed the x-tf-2009 but some of it is way up top and things don't look aligned. It works on the 30 but the 5 minute chart shows nothing. thanks for the help

32-8-256 works on gbpusd but use 32-4-256 on eurusd and the like.

The reason I use these figures is so that the frame remains static (it does not double or half in size and simply moves up or down by an octave of its same size). I prefer it that way.

Daily = 4-64-256, 30Min = 32-8-256

Daily = 8-64-256, 30Min = 64-8-256

you can also use 20-8-256 on a 30min chart if you want to get closer to 65, 5days times 13 weeks = 65 or 1 quarter...13/5 = 2.6 x 8 = 20.8 = frame of 20, hence 20-8-256 Murrey(65) and 64-8-256 Gann(64)...you decide...I use 32-8-256

Xard777

thanks for the explanation.

Thanks for all these informations, and for the indicators.

It's very interesting and usefull.

xard777, thank you and good luck in trading. I hope this version does not fail me.

OK i try to make oneself but what are the indexbuffer ?

by the sb_Murrey_Math_Lines-3a ?

please say me how i can make a icustom to this indicator

sorry for my super bad english and i hope you understand me

new to murray system

hi, I am new to murray system and also new to forex. Can anyone teach me how to understand the system.

regards

teh

Very interesting

Very interesting x-sniper-trigger Turbo_JRSX file in your chart, can you share the file for this threads?. thanks you

xard777:
Stasinsan,

How about this one...full mq4 file..latest

Xard777
Reason: