The Murrey Math Trading System - page 110

audio/email alert

hi does anyone have the sb_murrymath 3a indi with alerts.thanks

ATTACH]73866[/ATTACH]

Dear Xard777,

Can you post here the latest version of Timeframe Murrey Indicator please?

Thank you!

xard

dear xard 777

can u send indicator in your blog please, and please see my comment in your your blog.

I like style your trade and your indi

Thank u DEAR

Dear Xard 777

please send this indicator please

[FX-2-Go.tpl]

X-TF-2009

X-HMA-(6-3-0)

X-HMA-(26-1-0)-A

X-HMA-(26-1-0)-B

X-Pair-v2

X-Display-v2

TF TL Ext-v0.3

TF Spheres-v0.22

X-Wave-(23-13-8-1)

T3-Basic

ZZ-MultiZigZag

X-MM-Math 16

X-ArrZZx2

Thank U DEAR XARD

Mm 1.0

Hello banzai.... I`m interesting to study your MM version! Could u please tell me the setting for TF: 15 M 30 M, 1 H, 1 D? Because I have yours but only 240 period for 4 H. Thank our for your help!

riskyachtar:
please send this indicator please

[FX-2-Go.tpl]

Thank U DEAR XARD

Sorry, code unstable...crashing system...will upload it when stable.

Xard777

what is your stop loss? i've been trying to figure it out. if you can please include the different timeframes

upon further inspection at least for me the strategy works well in slow moving time zones. there is waaayyy too much overshoot in the euro time zones and the start of american opening. this also doesn't work during news time. The whole murrey lines change. Most euro influencing talk comes from the euro time frame and US early morning. After 12 noon American time i get perfect setups.

I suffered a loss because of this, but will get it back in 2 days.

xard777:
The Daily TimeFrame is the way to go.... Xard777

Do you spot trade the daily or use it for futures market. It seems more like a long term strategy. Spot trading on the daily is way too risky for me considering the stoploss i would have to have.

xard777:
Here is my daily chart setup

Unzip and copy ex4 files to indicators folder and copy the tpl file to template folder. Restart mt4, right mouse click on screen and select from templates...tf-daily-4-64-256.tpl

You my have to change the period from daily to 1hr then back to daily so that the chart draws itself correctly, but you only need to do it once.

If you require say a 30min chart then you would need to change the settings to 32-8-256 from the input menu. You can also view the 5min chart using these same settings.

Happy trading...

Xard777

nice template. will use for futures trading. thanks

Multiple MM Lines?

Hi Everyone,

New to MM but been trading for awhile. Been thumbing through e thread and can see e awesomness of MM.

Not sure if this has been implemented already, but I'm wondering if we can put MMLines of multiple timeframes on e same chart somehow? (without it looking like star wars?)

The same way you place daily, weekly, monthly pivots on e same chart.

In theory..for e 5min trader, it should help plenty to know where price is now wrt e 1hour MM.

(my apologies if MM already does this... I read through about 70 pages of e thread yest, but didn't get any multi timeframe stuff. Hope tt was suffice 'due diligence' for this suggestion )

Reason: