The Murrey Math Trading System - page 109

here you go. Just keep in mind it is a repainting indicator and I do not use for entries.

Files:

An EA using MMLs is all well and good but like others have said you have to consider overshoot areas of OB and OS. Good levels to sell at are 5/8 if price falls fast it usually finds good support but may reverse at 2/8 which is very good reversal point just as 6/8 can be.

So really the best levels to use are:

-2/8 oversold for long orders

+2/8 overbought for short orders

6/8ths and 2/8ths

5/8 for short orders if price falls fast

4/8, 0/8 and 8/8 levels for good support and resistance levels. Just remember it can change and go opposite way than you thought. So only enter a trade when price confirms this. I am comfortable trading low and high time frames with MMLs.

Use a good filter and maybe an additional indicator for entry confirmation along with price.

Files:
mmls.jpg  349 kb

FseXy:
An EA using MMLs is all well and good but like others have said you have to consider overshoot areas of OB and OS. Good levels to sell at are 5/8 if price falls fast it usually finds good support but may reverse at 2/8 which is very good reversal point just as 6/8 can be.

So really the best levels to use are:

-2/8 oversold for long orders

+2/8 overbought for short orders

6/8ths and 2/8ths

5/8 for short orders if price falls fast

4/8, 0/8 and 8/8 levels for good support and resistance levels. Just remember it can change and go opposite way than you thought. So only enter a trade when price confirms this. I am comfortable trading low and high time frames with MMLs.

Use a good filter and maybe an additional indicator for entry confirmation along with price.

that is what i am thinking. so only trade the extreme levels and have your profit target at 20-30 pips. as long as you are not approaching the 4/8 level.

it would be good if this strategy worked out well.

look at the boxes shown below. it seems valid. I am practicing on the last box to see if it is right. will post the results of the current trade.

Files:
untitled.jpg  153 kb

it looks good. look at the box below. got out with 20 pips profit. will try the next one with real money. will post results.

Files:
untitled1.jpg  147 kb

well, i got out with a 20 pip profit on real account. if i stayed in it would be 50 pip profit, but i'm not complaining.

is anyone else testing this on a 5 minute chart. i received another 20 pips. increased my lot size also.

3rd trade for 10 pips cause I got nervous, but i got 10 pips. the theory seems to be holding up.

very interesting

xard777:
The Daily TimeFrame is the way to go.... Xard777

The new one? please post your indy

hi

hi xard77

thanks for sharing this template...

much lines here...

can you give a rough info how you trade this squares.....

would be nice

if you are too busy no problem

thanks

lodol

Reason: