The Murrey Math Trading System - page 2

which murrey math?

so which murrey version is good to use as an indicator and which should be used for backtesting?

Please indicate.

The Murrey Math Trading System

Please find the manual attached.

Indicator please find here.

Or choose any from this thread.

Valuable tool.........

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
i have change Indicator for better backtesting

new name is Murrey_Math_Line_X

have fun

Hi Alex, I have been an ardent supporter of this system and I thank you for your contribution. What is the difference between the "Fixed" version and the previous one, other than the most obviuos that it is "fixed"? Which should I run? I am using MMat_Line for the purpose of backtesting, but I have no faith in backtesting. However, it will show some raeson for using this as an analysis tool. Please keep me informed of any advances, as i cannot seem to get myself "hooked-up" to this thread. Best regards.

Sorry

i have to the bottles indicator

---

Files:

hi there

could you please expain how you calculate these lines?

ill try to code a mml indicator by myselft but even with the readings

from kunzel..etc.

i didnt get the point of the calculation.

and wheres the time? murrey calculates these lines for time too...but how?

greets

homi

is this possible? (murrey math)

hi,

is it possible to create a murreymath indicator which, instead of redrawing the grid when it changes, simply draws a new one on and leaves the previous one where it was? this would be really helpful for backtesting.

thanks for any help!

Time Frame

thanks for the indicator. seems very good for me.

i am trying the X version if you have a newer one please let me know.

however, i have a couple of questions i need to know:

1-based on how many bars are these levels drawn?

2-when do they update? so that i should be expecting a change in the levels? (as these are not updated once a day or anyother time frame i suppose i cant be expecting in 3 hours the lines will be updated..

3-is it possible to see the lines just for the period they are supposed to be covering. or to update them once a day, once a week at such specific time intervals? or maybe the user may set the beginning time. (as i dont know the calculation im just writing ideas here..)

thanks again and good luck

divergence_trader:
hi,

is it possible to create a murreymath indicator which, instead of redrawing the grid when it changes, simply draws a new one on and leaves the previous one where it was? this would be really helpful for backtesting.

thanks for any help!

Hi,

I'm new here, so my answer should be confirmed with a more seasoned programmer... but MQL4 only allows 8 buffers to display lines. So if this indicator is comprosed of 1 line... the best you could do is the "last 7" instances, 'cause you'll run out of buffers to put the data.

-charliev

Murrey or ?

Hi there,

I'd like to know if some of you know about one of the indicator on this picture.

It's the one with coloured horizontal lines, like octaves.

It seems to be murrey math but not the original one. Maybe it's an improved mod.

Btw thanks to this forum and its wise users.

Files:

hello,

can anyone explain to me what is the "Circle of conflict" in Murrey math, I read it in the note here

http://mysite.verizon.net/bonniehil.../TKnotes.1.html

but have no idea what it is about. What's its practical implication in trading and how to draw it? thank you

Reason: