IFxOverEasy1 system

Very interesting system with EA and 5 indicators.

Need to be testing.

Files:

iFxOverEasy1 is EA.

In indicator's folder in the attachments you may find 5 indicators this EA is using. This EA will need attached indicators so copy the indicators to the indicator' folder in your computer, open MetaEditor, press F7 etc.

Hello,

Thank you for this answer but you had not included/understood completely my question, undoubtedly my bad engllish.

But by looking at this url : http://fxovereasy.50webs.com/Example2.html

I included/understood which was the indicator and which was the EA.

I will test it

THX

yes, you are right.

m15 trading system.

http://fxovereasy.50webs.com/TheSystem.html

and so on.

I are trying to collect everything which is interesting in one place.

To be early to develop and to improve.

Hello,

I tested this product and these improvement found on another forum. However in spite of very good tools, it there no opening of positions. I tested it during 28 hours and nothing. With what is used the ea? takes it theoretically positions as the EA make normally it that we test?

The same with me.

I tested. Nothing.

Later on we will be able to look at this.

Got it to trade

Hi from a new guy,

I downloaded Ifxovereasy and got the same result....no trades. I don't know how to write the language but seemingly fixed it by trial and error. It trades now!

Here it is submitted for testing. It would be nice if someone could help me add support for Mini/Micro accounts, and perhaps some money management to the script.

As I said in my opening, I am new so I don't know if it is ethical to add to these features to this person EA or not. Please forgive if it is a bad suggestion.

Files:

dear psnw

how you make it working, can you help me regarding this??

ForexOvereasy The System

There a forex forum with 115 pages about this method: StrategyBuilderFX

psnw:
Hi from a new guy,

I downloaded Ifxovereasy and got the same result....no trades. I don't know how to write the language but seemingly fixed it by trial and error. It trades now!

Here it is submitted for testing. It would be nice if someone could help me add support for Mini/Micro accounts, and perhaps some money management to the script.

As I said in my opening, I am new so I don't know if it is ethical to add to these features to this person EA or not. Please forgive if it is a bad suggestion.

Thanks for fixing it, it seems that in other forums for this EA, people had also encountered the issue where it did not trade.

Reason: