IFxOverEasy1 system - page 3

Hi Mrtools, do you have a version of Laguerre which is similar as Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter with no trade zone?

Thanks,

Nathalie

nathaliejin:
Hi Mrtools, do you have a version of Laguerre which is similar as Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter with no trade zone?

Thanks,

Nathalie

Hi Nathalie,

On the version I posted in the rar file a page back, on it if you change NoTradeZoneVisible = true, to false, it will remove the no trade zone.

Hi Mrtools,

I didn't write clearly. I mean I want to add a no trade zone in Laguerre indicator, like Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter. Could you please help me to add it?

Thanks,

Nathalie

nathaliejin:
Hi Mrtools,

I didn't write clearly. I mean I want to add a no trade zone in Laguerre indicator, like Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter. Could you please help me to add it?

Thanks,

Nathalie

Nathalie, made a Laguerre with the no trade zone, its called Laguerre Rsi because it is using Rsi to smooth the final Laguerre, also smooth price is a pre smoother using the incoming price to smooth the Laguerre, so on this version if you want regular Laguerre without the rsi just leave smooth = 0 and smooth price = false.

Picture is comparing the Laguerre's, first using Laguerre Ntz no pre smooth but a smooth(rsi smoothing) = 5, middle one is Laguerre bottom one is Laguerre Ntz with smooth = 0 and smooth price = false.

Hi Mrtools,

I tested iFxOverEasy1 system for one 1 week. It seems it works well. But I would like to add some conditions in the original EA:

1. option for different account(lot)

2. option for start time and stop time

3. option for Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter

4. option for Juice indicator

5. change Laguerre indicator to Laguerre Ntz indicator

5. for stop loss, it's possible to make stop loss in the red line place as the picture?

Do you have some other suggestion?

Could you please help me to do this EA?

Thanks very much.

Nathalie

stop_loss.doc

Files:
stop_loss.doc  30 kb

nathaliejin:
Hi Mrtools,

I tested iFxOverEasy1 system for one 1 week. It seems it works well. But I would like to add some conditions in the original EA:

1. option for different account(lot)

2. option for start time and stop time

3. option for Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter

4. option for Juice indicator

5. change Laguerre indicator to Laguerre Ntz indicator

5. for stop loss, it's possible to make stop loss in the red line place as the picture?

Do you have some other suggestion?

Could you please help me to do this EA?

Thanks very much.

Nathalie

stop_loss.doc

Nathalie, will see what I can do.

Thanks a lot! Mrtools.

Nathalie

Reason: