DayTrading2 - page 4

holyguy7:
I am trying this system out on 3 computers running three different settings.

Hi,

You don't need 3 different computers to run 3 different terminals, 3 (and more) terminals can run on the same computer.

Just install the terminals into different folders at setup:

If you need more detail:

1. double click on mig4setup.exe

2. choose your installation language and agree to T&C's

3. set installation folders eg

C:\Program Files\MIG DayTrading Test 1

then go through rest of setup.

When this setup has been finished, install another terminal in a different folder. So repeat 1. & 2.

At 3. choose C:\Program Files\MIG DayTrading Test 2

for example.

Great Suggestion!

Originally Posted by Trebrek You don't need 3 different computers to run 3 different terminals, 3 (and more) terminals can run on the same computer.

Thanks, Treberk!

Your suggestion is one of those where I slap my forehead, and ask myself, "Why didn't I think of that!"

Now, the wheels in my head are turning.........How many EAs can I have running at the same time (on separate MT terminals, but the same computer), to test, etc.:rolleyes:

Or, I can use 1 terminal to test an EA, and use a separate terminal for manual trades.......

To quote the Gyro Captain from Road Warrior: "Think of the possibilities!":)

@treberk:

thank you for your modif for MT build 190

I tried to run EA daytrading333, but i see note in expert folder:

2;75;C:\Program Files\NEXTT 4\experts\DayTrading3.mq4;193:48;'SPEECH_ENGLISH' - variable not defined

Is it okay?

dedywind:
@treberk:

thank you for your modif for MT build 190

I tried to run EA daytrading333, but i see note in expert folder:

2;75;C:\Program Files\NEXTT 4\experts\DayTrading3.mq4;193:48;'SPEECH_ENGLISH' - variable not defined

Is it okay?

Hi, you did not download the version I posted previously, it would not be saying that because this was specifically disabled in the EA that was posted previously. Anyway download the version that will be posted next.

Hi,

here is the latest modification. The previous version posted did not seem to adhere to the stoploss that was requested, i.e in this case 100 pips.

This version fixes that (hopefully!)

(Remember, that if you want to conduct the same test that Sadaloma is doing that you need to use the MIG MT4, which can be downloaded here http://www.migfx.ch/fileadmin/download/protected/mig4setup.exe. EA goes on 15min charts.)

Files:

By checking the code, it seems that it uses stochastic and momentum very simply, and its comment said no stop loss. It seems that it was build upon a very simple theory, and place order with ordermagicnumber() = certain value, what is this one? does anyone know?

I hope that you test it thoroughly before putting onto live account. take care.

I have had some good luck with this EA. However, I believe a StopLoss of 50 would be best. No stoploss is frightening.

Anyhow. I made one modification to the latest build of DayTrading. I added in a timefilter to it so that it will not trade but during the heavy volume hours.

Works best on M15 timeframe. USDCHF, EURUSD and GBPUSD currency pairs with timefilter on.

Have fun.

Files:
daytrading5.mq4  10 kb

Hi

Sorry guys but I think in script is bug.

When is buying macd should be

macdHistCurrent>macdSignalCurrent

in script is

macdHistCurrent<macdSignalCurrent

Am I wrong?

Reason: