How can i open 2 terminals?

i know how to use open different terminals when downloading MT4 from a broker,

however the ea i use requires build 1320, so i've had to download only the executable terminal.exe file, i want to have 2 different terminal.exe which allow me to have different trading accounts.

can someone advise me please?

thanks

shayz14: i know how to use open different terminals when downloading MT4 from a broker, however the ea i use requires build 1320, so i've had to download only the executable terminal.exe file, i want to have 2 different terminal.exe which allow me to have different trading accounts. can someone advise me please?

Just place each setup in a different folder. You don't even need to install it properly. Just copy the folder of the full installation to a new folder, then update the "terminal.exe" and "metaeditor.exe" to the different build.

Then just create a launch shortcut for them in your Windows menu. Remember to configure the newly created setup to connect to a different account/server.

You can run up to 32 terminals this way, if the limit has not changed, but you can have many more setups than 32, using this method. Just as long as you don't run more than 32 at the same time.

Reason: