TSD-v11 MT4-JB-OsMA - page 6

EA to apply to multiple pairs without the charts open

Does anyone know how to make an EA apply to a specific list of pairs without having the corresponding charts open? The pairs can be:

- input as variables in the EA

- all of the pairs visible (not hidden) on the MT4 platform

The idea is for the EA to screen multiple pairs for given criteria and enter trades when one pair fit the criteria.

Thanks.

You posted in right section because you can look at any TSD EA as an example for it.

Tsd Ea.

Anyone else try this EA?

i downloaded the version1.1 and i cannot get it to function.

i am in eurusd in h1 and h4 timeframes and it does not initiate and buys or sells when i backtest any of the 3 models.

can anyone help me here?

EA that processes more than one pair simultaneously

I understand from Metatrader documentation that an EA is capable to make decisions using only one pair of currencies simultaneously. Am I right? Is it possible to write EA that processes more than one pair simultaneously?

LM71:
I understand from Metatrader documentation that an EA is capable to make decisions using only one pair of currencies simultaneously. Am I right? Is it possible to write EA that processes more than one pair simultaneously?

If your talking about having the EA attached to one pair and it open trades for other pairs, yes you can, using MarketInfo.....

help

matrixebiz:
If your talking about having the EA attached to one pair and it open trades for other pairs, yes you can, using MarketInfo.....

pls can u help me code on ea that has been using on alpari live acct and it has been given a wonderful performances, what i what is 4 d stop loss to be removed and to code in other to work on 5digit price, thank you

To matrixebiz: I'm asking about an EA that tracks several pairs simultaneously and makes trading decisions based on all of them. Does your answer remain the same? Where can I read about MarketInfo?

Hi LM71,

I moved your post to this section. It is the section about TSD EAs. Most of the versions of this EA are working in exact way as you asked: EA should be attached to one chart and EA tracks several pairs simultaneously.

But the decision is making separatedly for every pair by EA ...

Anyway, you can see the codes as as example.

Reason: