TSD-v11 MT4-JB-OsMA - page 5

TSD v11 has doubled its return since May 3rd 2006 using it on the 1 hour graphs on the 4 majors. The problem is that the program creates radical take profit / stop loss points that needs to be fixed within the program. I am honest in saying I have closed out the profits manually several times during this time period to capture the profits because the Take Profit point was set to 200 - 300 pips by the program itself - flawed programming. I am trying to have this modified by a paid programmer.

Dave <

iscuba11:
TSD v11 has doubled its return since May 3rd 2006 using it on the 1 hour graphs on the 4 majors. The problem is that the program creates radical take profit / stop loss points that needs to be fixed within the program. I am honest in saying I have closed out the profits manually several times during this time period to capture the profits because the Take Profit point was set to 200 - 300 pips by the program itself - flawed programming. I am trying to have this modified by a paid programmer.
Dave <

The programming is not flawed. It's orginial design was to run on the Daily TF and run until it reaches the profit. If you are happy with it's performance on the H1 TF that's great, change the TP in the code. Don't say it's flawed because you do not understand the orginal concept of the EA, and don't know how to change the TP.

Grumpyone

iscuba11:
Dave <

Hi Dave,

Can you please tell us Which version are you using....???

Thanks

Babar

Version 11 is the one I am using. Still doing well - Had a setback Friday, but all told, it has close to double its money on the demo since the 3rd of May.

Dave <

Hi. dave thanks for your reply...I am having problem running this version....when I compile it it says no error....but I can not do any back test. I think I need iForce indicator.....can you please post that indicator.....thanks...

Babar

iForce indicator

Babar,

The Force Index indicator is one of the stand indicators supplied this the Metatrader platform. So just look for it in your Metatrader Nagigator list ~ smile.

Did you ever get your SendMail function to work?

FX4$$$

TSD-v11-MT4-JB-OsMA Update

Just an update. Forward testing from May 3rd ($5k balance), this EA TSD_v11 on demo now has a profit showing of $7,552.00 above the beginning balance (Normal size lots). As of tonight I am going live with 1 mini-lot on each major. I have had a few modifications done to it just recently (still waiting for the programming bill) to override the take profit and stop loss auto setting by the program. There was too much radical levels created by the original program. Let's see what this revised one will do the rest of this week.

Dave <

P.S. Something I have learned concerning this language. Unless you got time and skill, it is better to find a reasonable programmer that will do the programming right, the first time, the way you want it to work. I have connected with a programmer that programs for a reasonable price. This was the best decision I made in my forex experience so far. Contact me at ddiebold@sbcglobal.net if you want to try him to create your ideas in EA's or indicators - He programs in both languages and is normally fast in delivery. I would also like to thank the many people who through their generous contributions of programming and answering questions, has brought hope to this so so trader. Bless You ALL!

FX4$$$:
Babar,

The Force Index indicator is one of the stand indicators supplied this the Metatrader platform. So just look for it in your Metatrader Nagigator list ~ smile.

Did you ever get your SendMail function to work?

FX4$$$

HI FX4,

my send mail problem is still not resolved....everytime i do test send it gives me error 550 : you can not sent mail ....dont know whats wrong...

regarding this EA...Why I can not see the properties and i am unable to do back test....can you please post the file you are using with indicators....thanks

Babar

TSD-v11-MT4-JB-OsMA Update

Just an update. Forward testing from May 3rd ($5k balance), this EA TSD_v11 on demo now has a profit showing of $7,552.00 above the beginning balance (Normal size lots). As of tonight I am going live with 1 mini-lot on each major. I have had a few modifications done to it just recently (still waiting for the programming bill) to override the take profit and stop loss auto setting by the program. There was too much radical levels created by the original program. Let's see what this revised one will do the rest of this week. Dave

HI Dave

Wishing you profit trading with many many pips......

Waiting from you the good news

Yass

I have had to abandon the EA version 11 because it suffered greatly last week. Evidently this is a one sided logic that does not reverse itself fast enough when the market conditions change. If I could figure out how to change this logic, it would be a fantastic EA.

Dave

<

Reason: