Equity EA Anyone? - page 3

waltini:
Hi Igorad,

is it possible for the multiposition expert to track more than one magic number? If so how do I write it?

Magic=14500,14600. Like this?

thanks

waltini

Hi,

you can attach several MPEs with different MagicNumber to several charts.

And updated version of MPE is ready.

Now you can use EA with MaxLoss=0. In this case it'll monitor only profits.

Thanks

Hi Igorad,

thanks for the quick reply. What I am doing is a hedge trade so I have two trades open(in different currencies one short,one long) with two magic numbers and I am looking for a total equity close.

Is this an easy change to the ea. If you post the change I can insert it myself.

As always, many thanks.

waltini

MPE_v1.12 work properly now. Today I won 100 pips on 4 majors . Orders were opened yesterday.

what did you use?

Hi Igorad,

Just wanted to ask what you used to get 100 pips, was it an EA with this multipostioner EA, I am nit familiar how these work, can you explain, does that mean that you would have 2 expert advisors together even though they would be stand alone advisors, I just need to understand.

Appreciate all your hard work! I know you your stuff.

Berdj

Thanks IGORAD!

Appreciate your explanation Igorad, by the way have you ever heard of the

Kelly Parker's Float indicator I would like to find it.

Tks

Again

Berdj

Hi,

Try this stuff right now:

- attach MPE to any chart in your terminal;

- for begining set these inputs:

StopManageAcc = false;

Magic = 0;

UsePips = true;

ProfitTarget = 0;

MaxLoss = 0;

In this case you can see only statistic of your trades in the upper left corner.

- if you have not open orders then open several orders on different pairs.

So you can see summary gain or loss in pips(or USD).

It's so-called Monitor mode of the EA.

- Next step: input ProfitTarget = 10 or other value. In this case EA will close all open orders when summary profit will equal 10 pips(or USD).

- Also you can limit summary loss if you'll input MaxLoss.

- If StopManageAcc = true EA will stop all open trades and each new order will close immediately. You must be very careful with this parameter.

- Also you can manage some open orders with the same Magic number.

Igor

Delay readout with Multipositional EA

Can this be fixed? I have the Multipositional EA (MultiPositionExpert_v1.11.mq4) on a seperate graph (EURCHF) monitoring my open trades. There is a delay of sometimes 10 - 20 seconds before it updates and matches what is showing on my trade platform. During this period of time, especially with runaway spikes or so in the wrong direction, this delay of a close out cost me an extra 10 - 20 pips loss before the program updated, then closed out the trades. This delay of update happens frequently!

Could this be a result of which graph I have the Multi EA located on or is this a delay that is caused internally within the EA program???

Also can there be a comment created by the program that says it is closing positions, or taking profits? Also can it show on the display the ProfitTarget and MaxLoss Amounts for ease of reference??

Dave <<<

Mpe

Hi,

Try this stuff right now:

- attach MPE to any chart in your terminal;

- for begining set these inputs:

StopManageAcc = false;

Magic = 0;

UsePips = true;

ProfitTarget = 0;

MaxLoss = 0;

Hello Newdigital or Igorad

What will be the difference if i set the MaxLoss=0 or Maxloss=1000?

Thanks

yass:
Hello Newdigital or Igorad

What will be the difference if i set the MaxLoss=0 or Maxloss=1000?

Thanks

Some people are opening many orders and during the new it may be -1000 in total. Depends on how many orders opened.

Igor or Newdigital

i ask its possible the EA close more fast the orders ?

close but quick

close inmediatelly all orders ?

Reason: