TSD-v11 MT4-JB-OsMA - page 4

Ea---mtrv11-jy

I just wanted to update the pips this EA has brought in since 4/26 using it wrongly on the 1 Hr chart (USDJPY). Since forward testing this EA on the 1HR USDJPY on Demo, it has brought in as of 4PM today, 560 pips!!! While it may be wrongly put on the 1 hr timeframe, it produces!! I will keep monitoring 24hrs a day and see if it continues. I do not care how it is doing it, as long as it is producing pips! P.S. No extra indicators used with this EA.

HI Iscuball

Its nice to read from u such news ,did u change any settings in this indicator bze the EA was attached yesterday almost all the day to jyp 1 hour chart but no trade was excuted ? honestly i changed in the code the year end from 2005till 2006 may be its the reason i dont know ? wish u and all more pips...

iscuba11:
I just wanted to update the pips this EA has brought in since 4/26 using it wrongly on the 1 Hr chart (USDJPY). Since forward testing this EA on the 1HR USDJPY on Demo, it has brought in as of 4PM today, 560 pips!!! While it may be wrongly put on the 1 hr timeframe, it produces!! I will keep monitoring 24hrs a day and see if it continues. I do not care how it is doing it, as long as it is producing pips! P.S. No extra indicators used with this EA.

Dave

<

Your subject says Update, where is this update you are using. Please post to the forum.

HI Iscuball

Its nice to read from u such news ,did u change any settings in this indicator bze the EA was attached yesterday almost all the day to jyp 1 hour chart but no trade was excuted ? honestly i changed in the code the year end from 2005till 2006 may be its the reason i dont know ? wish u and all more pips...[/QUOTE

Today USDJPY did not trigger because it drifted sideways. I learned that if you drag the ea on each graph, they will all work on the 1hr timeframe. EURUSD & GBPUSD triggered and each moved about 50 to 70 pips each today. Keep monitoring their pips each day. Soon I will go live with real money if it keeps generating pips. This is a breakout trend type of EA. No extra indicators required. TSD-v11-MT4-JB-OsMA is the version I am using.

God Bless,

Dave

<

See me on the web:

www.lulu.com/HOWTOHEAL

Roets:
Your subject says Update, where is this update you are using. Please post to the forum.

If you read from the beginning of the thread I posted updates as to how the EA was adding pips. Update is used as 'to bring current' the total pips USDJPY have gained since 4/26 by demo forward testing on the 1 hr. Sorry if there was confusion on the word.

Peace, Love and Jesus Christ,

Dave

<

yass:
HI Iscuball Its nice to read from u such news ,did u change any settings in this indicator bze the EA was attached yesterday almost all the day to jyp 1 hour chart but no trade was excuted ? honestly i changed in the code the year end from 2005till 2006 may be its the reason i dont know ? wish u and all more pips...

I forget to say that I did not change any settings. The market conditions were such that the USDJPY did not trigger today. The EA takes into consideration Weekly, Hourly and maybe even 15 minute time periods before it makes a decision to buy or sell. I do not really care to fully understand how it works, as long as it works. Putting on the other currencies today showed me it works on all the currencies. Today EURUSD & GBPUSD triggered which is great news and moved some 50 to 70 pips each. USDCHF & USDJPY did not trigger today. Email me at ddiebold@sbcglobal if you have any questions.

Dave

<

TSD v11 MT4 JB OsMA Results

I've been running TSD for a little while now. TSD will win big and lose big. TSD was designed for the D1 TF, but I seem to be getting better results on H4. I have also been closing all open trades on Fridays.

The attached results are from the H4 TF and manually closed trades on Fridays. I also need to add that I did not get to close the trades on the 28th of April. So, the results for 5-5-06 are for two weeks uninterrupted.

Grumpyone

Files:
tsd_results.zip  15 kb

I wonder if the EA will get even better results on the 1 Hour time?? Time will tell . . . So far so good!

Dave

<

Grumpyone:
I've been running TSD for a little while now. TSD will win big and lose big. TSD was designed for the D1 TF, but I seem to be getting better results on H4. I have also been closing all open trades on Fridays.

The attached results are from the H4 TF and manually closed trades on Fridays. I also need to add that I did not get to close the trades on the 28th of April. So, the results for 5-5-06 are for two weeks uninterrupted.

Grumpyone

Did you change the timeframes in the code also. If you did to what did you change it to. I suppose you are working on the version 11.

Thank you,

Roets

Roets:
Did you change the timeframes in the code also. If you did to what did you change it to. I suppose you are working on the version 11.

Thank you,

Roets

The results I posted were for TSD v11 MT4 JB OsMA. I have made no internal changes to the code. Simply placed it on the H4 TF and letting it run on it's own.

I ran it on the D1 TF and seem to get better results on H4. A good test would be to let them run side by side on both time frames to compare the difference. I may do that at a later time, but for now I will keep running it on H4.

Grumpyone

Grumpyone:

Grumpyone

Which version is this...........?????????

Thanks

Reason: