DayTrading3 - page 7

Sorry...

newdigital:
I am testing it on North Finance Metatrader. It is on GMT+2 now in winter.

And i am using timefilter 8 - 17. I think for GMT+7 it will be 13 - 22. Are you sure that your broker's time is on GMT+7?

But please be very carefully with this Ea as even small spike of the price can affect on the EA's performance. For example, IBFX data is more spiky compare with Alpari rus data so I am niot recommending to use this EA with IBFX.

I'm Sorry NewDigital...

My Broker using GMT+2 too...as same as NorthFinance.

Okey thanks for your information, nice to talk you.

Compare DayTrading

Now I still use DayTrading from NazFunds COmpany. This DayTRading

using TF-5M

Can You tell me plus or minus DayTrading From NazFunds Company if

compared with DayTrading3 ? Please help me understand for it

Thank for your aswer it

All the versions originally came from NazFunds to yahoo group many years ago (before our forum was created) and it was improved inside this Metatrader yahoo group with many versions. There are version #5 and #6 if I remember. I am testing some very old version.

What is bad with it?

No stop loss is very bad thing.

I don't feel very comfortable with this EA because original version should be used without stop loss value and I am forward testing it since January 2006: sometimes very big losses because of that.

That is why I said in this hread: be carefully with this EA if you decide to use it with real money.

As I know some people are using stop loss = 70.

invest2fx:
I'm Sorry NewDigital...

My Broker using GMT+2 too...as same as NorthFinance.

Okey thanks for your information, nice to talk you.

I found that version with timefilter is only can be considered as profitable.

But please be carefully with this EA as this EA does not have stop loss and if the price is going in opposite direction sand Ea is getting the other signals so EA can close the order with big loss. In this case use timefilter. Or use stop loss. For example 70.

And it is better to look at excel file https://www.mql5.com/en/forum to see the performance since January 2006. And performance is fully depends on broker's datafeed: every broker is having different data. I can elaborate the critics if you need. Anyway all EAs are having some positive and negative moments/subject to it is improtant to know everything.

newdigital:
All the versions originally came from NazFunds to yahoo group many years ago (before our forum was created) and it was improved inside this Metatrader yahoo group with many versions. There are version #5 and #6 if I remember. I am testing some very old version.

What is bad with it?

No stop loss is very bad thing.

I don't feel very comfortable with this EA because original version should be used without stop loss value and I am forward testing it since January 2006: sometimes very big losses because of that.

That is why I said in this hread: be carefully with this EA if you decide to use it with real money.

As I know some people are using stop loss = 70.

But, I feel comfortable with this EA, because I think I had enjoy used it.

I had forward it since 14 December 2007, and so far soo good...

You can Look it this performance...

Broker: IBFX

Login : 1763104

Password : oq4swmc

This EA use S/L too

Yes I see: 4 pips for EURUSD and 20 pips for USDJPY.

You know ... you are testing since December last year. It means several days.

I am testing this EA for more than 2 years with the same settings:

- from January 2006 till July 2007 on one account with the same settings;

- and from july 2007 till now on the different account with the same settings.

I changed account 1 time since january 2006 just for technical reason.

I am testing it since January 2006. Of course you feel comfortable if you are testing for few days ... But if you are testing for few years with the same settings and some pairs are still profitable ...

To say a true I can write a book about every EA i am testing because I am forward testing it by years.

I did not see any magic number in your trades: as I know all DayTrading EA's versions are having magic number ending by number of timeframe. For example, if I am using M15 timeframe so my magic number will be ...015.

May be you are testing something different?

Few days is nothing for any precentation. Even few months is not enough.

newdigital:
Yes I see: 4 pips for EURUSD and 20 pips for USDJPY.

You know ... you are testing since December last year. It means several days.

I am testing this EA for more than 2 years with the same settings:

- from January 2006 till July 2007 on one account with the same settings;

- and from july 2007 till now on the different account with the same settings.

I changed account 1 time since january 2006 just for technical reason.

I am testing it since January 2006. Of course you feel comfortable if you are testing for few days ... But if you are testing for few years with the same settings and some pairs are still profitable ...

To say a true I can write a book about every EA i am testing because I am forward testing it by years.

I did not see any magic number in your trades: as I know all DayTrading EA's versions are having magic number ending by number of timeframe. For example, if I am using M15 timeframe so my magic number will be ...015.

May be you are testing something different?

Few days is nothing for any precentation. Even few months is not enough.

Okey thank, and What EA do you thing the best now? small drawdown and

use S/L to News antisipated

I saw in your post Performance, this Daytrade EA with TF use S/L but

the one position is not S/L. Why is this happend?

Thanks

NewDigital...I'm sorry because I don't understand with MT-4 Program

I question, in the header program I find words

"Use it on 5 min charts with 20/pips profit limit...etc"

If this EA use TF-15 Why is this words still exist?

I don't know. may be you are testing something different.

I am testing this EA only because it is old classical EA. Just to let the people know what the forex members tested few years ago.

Yes, it is profitable for some pairs.

No, I only saw your the last performance...

Please, Watching this...>>

newdigital:
I don't know. may be you are testing something different.

I am testing this EA only because it is old classical EA. Just to let the people know what the forex members tested few years ago.

Yes, it is profitable for some pairs.
Reason: