Alain Verleyen:
Minimum bet 10$ ?
Then it is minimum 20$ as the new rule

18$ ;)

Marco vd Heijden:
18$ ;)
Opps ... hahaha

Just about this post on russian thread:

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Программистам, нужны ли в сервисе ФРИЛАНС фильтры для отбора заказов

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.02.10 19:31

I would also like to clarify that the whole Freelance service is exclusively subsidized service for us. 

We do not earn by fact. The commission payment systems take at least 3% of those 10%, and our moderators and maintenance are bringing it all to the minus.
I think Metaquotes was talking about Freelance service moderators ...

--------------

And I think I am starting to understand the meaning of the changes (it is related to this russian post which was translated by Alain here) - MetaQuotes wants to invite the companies to participate as the customers in Freelace service for some "profitable segment of the market" - from the post:

"This is another very profitable segment of the market with very expensive prices because of the secrecy of this market area."

So, if some broker (for example) are going to Freelance service as a customer, and this broker company does not want much publicity so everybody (except selected coder who will make a job) will see 'customer' instead of the broker's name ... but it is just my thinking only.

Anyway, will see.

In addition to all that,

When the arbitration is opened, the word 'Customer' would support the arbiter who might has a big number of jobs with such complains/arbitration to easily visualize who is the customer and who is the developer
Reason: