Open multiple orders with one click

Dear all,

I'm trying to developing two very simple scripts (one for buy and one for sell) that allows me to open with just one click ten or more orders on different symbols and with different lot size.

I don't care about TP and SL and other functions...I will manually close everything.

I've looked at this script https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1540 but seems to be too complex...

Do you think it's possible to do it or every single script should be attached to the correct chart?

OpenSellPosition_X
OpenSellPosition_X
  • votes: 9
  • www.mql5.com
The OpenSellPosition_X script is created to sell at fixed values of Stop Loss and Take Profit in points from the current price. Position volume is determined on the basis of the level of losses.

S1M0N3G:

Dear all,

I'm trying to developing two very simple scripts (one for buy and one for sell) that allows me to open with just one click ten or more orders on different symbols and with different lot size.

I don't care about TP and SL and other functions...I will manually close everything.

I've looked at this script https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1540 but seems to be too complex...

Do you think it's possible to do it or every single script should be attached to the correct chart?

Of course it's possible. What is actually your problem ?

angevoyageur:
Of course it's possible. What is actually your problem ?

Hi, thanks for your reply.

My problem is that every script I found has too many functions, and If I replace "symbol" with "eurusd" I got some errors.

Do you know where I can find somewhere a simple code line with the Sell or Buy order command + symbol + lot size? I don't need anything else ;)

Shall I open a new request for developing? I don't think so since should be a very quick job... 

Thanks! 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM - Documentation on MQL5

S1M0N3G:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

My problem is that every script I found has too many functions, and If I replace "symbol" with "eurusd" I got some errors.

Do you know where I can find somewhere a simple code line with the Sell or Buy order command + symbol + lot size? I don't need anything else ;)

Shall I open a new request for developing? I don't think so since should be a very quick job... 

Thanks! 

• If you can't program it yourself why do you think it's a very quick job ?
  • Anyway, if you want someone to code it for you, it's better to post a request in Job section.
  • If you want to learn how to do it, then post your attempt and explain what problem you encounter.

angevoyageur:
  • If you can't program it yourself why do you think it's a very quick job ?
  • Anyway, if you want someone to code it for you, it's better to post a request in Job section.
  • If you want to learn how to do it, then post your attempt and explain what problem you encounter.

-it will be a very quick job because the script just have to open an order without consider any strategy or indicator, as far as i know it will fit in one line like this:

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Ask-25*Point,Ask+25*Point,"My order #2",16384,0,Green); 

-I'll do if I don't find any script in this forum ready for this.

-My problem is that I have a basic knowledge of mql4 and I do not have time to translate it.

S1M0N3G:

-it will be a very quick job because the script just have to open an order without consider any strategy or indicator, as far as i know it will fit in one line like this:

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Ask-25*Point,Ask+25*Point,"My order #2",16384,0,Green); 

-I'll do if I don't find any script in this forum ready for this.

-My problem is that I have a basic knowledge of mql4 and I do not have time to translate it.

Orders are managed very differently in mql5, see documentation for OrderSend.

Good luck.

Documentation on MQL5: Trade Functions / OrderSend
Documentation on MQL5: Trade Functions / OrderSend
  • www.mql5.com
Trade Functions / OrderSend - Documentation on MQL5

angevoyageur:

Orders are managed very differently in mql5, see documentation for OrderSend.

Good luck.

Thanks!

How can I withdraw my fund in mql5?

Adesola Adeyemi:
 How can I withdraw my fund in mql5?

You can only withdraw earned (and not deposited) funds, here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/copysdfxpro/accounting/chooseout

Reason: