Custom RSI Indicator Alert

I'm not very skilled in coding and was wondering if someone knew how to take the original RSI indicator from MT4 and add these things:

-Crossover alert (1 time per cross) for above 75 level or below 25 level

-Separate alert for the formation of the next 15M candle in which the price changes direction (while above 75 or below 25) and forms a "V" as it goes back down or back up by "x" number of pips about 3-4 minutes after the second 15M candle has formed.

Let me know if you can make an indicator based off of any of the above requirements. Thanks.

iceman4177:

Let me know if you can make an indicator based off of any of the above requirements. Thanks.

You should read some other posts from today . . .

For example: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/146525

iceman4177:

I'm not very skilled in coding and was wondering if someone knew how to take the original RSI indicator from MT4 and add these things:

-Separate alert for the formation of the next 15M candle in which the price changes direction (while above 75 or below 25) and forms a "V" as it goes back down or back up by "x" number of pips about 3-4 minutes after the second 15M candle has formed.

google for rsi crossover alert mq4.

for the second you probably will have to find someone to code that.

iceman4177:

Ask in the Job section if you don't want to code it yourself.

iceman4177: Crossover alert (1 time per cross) for above 75 level or below 25 level
  1. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Cross code

szgy74:
google for rsi crossover alert mq4.

for the second you probably will have to find someone to code that.

Would you happen to know the link to get the rsi crossover alert?
Reason: