Are there any competitors? - page 8

Alexey Viktorov:
I'd like one in the shape of an aeroplane. And a propeller that spins...

A troll? Or just to say something?

Vitalii Ananev:

A troll? Or is it just a blabbermouth?
What's the difference between X's and Z's? If the propeller to the aeroplanes is in the shape of X's, you get aeroplanes, X's and Z's. When the crosses rotate, they are describing zeros...

trader781:

I see this as a crutch for the user. Not everyone who uses MT knows about the existence of this forum, and even less about this library.

I didn't know about this library myself, I've found out only recently, I use my own portable classes myself.

In case of interest - I have everything based on virtual interfaces.

CTradePositionI is a trade position interface,

CTradePosComponentI - interface of a position component (MT4 order or MT5 position)

CTradeProcessorI is a trade order processor.

All functions of these interfaces are purely virtual (declared as zero).

There are real objects CTradePosition:public CTradePositionI and CTradeProcessor:public CTradeProcessorI

Declare CTradePosition object in MT4 or MT5-Netting or MT5-Hedging, call Select(iMagic,strSymbol) function, after that you can request the number of components and pointers to an individual component from the object. A separate component is actually an open order for MT4, and an open position for MT5 (one per symbol for netting, several per symbol for hedging). All data of this component is returned by functions, which are absolutely the same for MT4 and MT5. However, they return pointers to interfaces, i.e. the object user has no access to implementation of these interfaces at all - he just uses purely virtual functions to determine the current trade position.

Then we declare CTradeProceccor object (again, on any platform) and call from it a purely virtual function to open, close or change position component. To change or close the component, pass to the function the same virtual interface that we obtained during analysis of the position.

Thus, the user is "separated" from the need to understand what platform they are on - whatever platform they are compiled on, that's what they will be on.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

everyone has their own, obviously )

Exactly!!!

George Merts:

mmmoguschiy-new, mate, if I am not mistaken, you threatened to formalise your TS and tear up the market. How is it going?

in progress but mql is no help to me here.

Alexander Laur:

What speed can we talk about if the forex market is INDICATIVE. That is, the market maker is NOT obliged to execute your order at a price that was given to him by the market maker. So why do you need speed?

Why fix protocols, etc. when the execution takes place within 100 - 300 milliseconds and this execution does not depend on how fast the market maker receives orders, but on how fast he executes them. And you can't change it at all!

Think about why there is no batch processing of orders? Orders are executed one at a time, even in asynchronous sending mode. The answer is simple - nobody wants to take the risks!!! That is why all the risks are borne by ordinary traders. That is the nature of the forex market. And MK won't change that.

And their 5 is a good one.

That's exactly my point!!! All advantages of mql are easily extinguished by the market structure!

And we are not talking about speed, but the mainstream! Someone here mentioned the AMP site that they are happy to introduce mql. They gladly gave them 50 more platforms! And what does this say about the mainstream of any particular one?

Nikolay Demko:

There are 200,000 unique users a day, you're the first one to say: give me the compiler.

People are all different but I'm the same )))

I don't know how many there are per day - I don't care. That says nothing at all! And so - someone must be the first, right?!!! )))

Alexander Laur:

What speed can we talk about if the forex market is INDICATIVE. That is, the market maker is NOT obliged to execute your order at a price that was given to him by the market maker. So why do you need speed?

Why fix protocols, etc. when the execution takes place within 100 - 300 milliseconds and this execution does not depend on how fast the market maker receives orders, but on how fast he executes them. And you can't change it at all!

Think about why there is no batch processing of orders? Orders are executed one at a time, even in asynchronous sending mode. The answer is simple - nobody wants to take the risks!!! That is why all the risks are borne by ordinary traders. That is the nature of the forex market. And MK won't change that.

And their 5 is a good one.

A-book LVL2 on ECN/STP with a tumbler is fine, but the Russian market is almost non-existent.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

A-book LVL2 on ECN/STP with a glass is normal, but there is hardly any Russian kitsch

That's the point - what mainstream can we talk about if there's no normal market!!! And where there is one, there is no MKUL!!! A paradox? Or a pattern?

mmmoguschiy-new:

That's what I'm saying - what mainstream can we talk about if there's no proper market!!!! And where there is one, there is no MKUL!!! A paradox? Or a pattern?

Yes, there is, MT5 is present in many places with both normal brokers and not so much, you just have to look for it.
Reason: