New to forex trading voluntarily help appreciated - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

I personally agree with you. But I may explain to you some story ...

It was 3 years ago when we needed to post external links with short summaries on our english part of the forum on the threads relared to the content of the threads (on the same way as they are doing it on russian part of the forum).. And some moderators/users etc were not agree ... MQ was not agree ... it was very very big talking in that time. So, the final decision was made as the following:

• external links with the summary can be posted on one thread only - this thread: Press Review, and
  • if anyone wants to use it for some thread (on the same way as you did with BabyPips here for example) so they can upload it "from the pocket".

If you want to change this rule so go ahead ... speak with MQ, with all moderators, and the members of the forum - and you can change it, and finally - I will accept external links on any thread.

Are you strong man? Hope we are not talking just for fun here ... You made me publicly responsible for something what I am doing on one thread ... so - go ahead and change this rule ... just for your information: I and some others here were having opinion which is similar with yours ...

Or you are thinking that I am doing and talking what I want?! 

|

Same with video, same with books ....

Sergey Golubev:

I personally agree with you. But I may explain to you some story ...

It was 3 years ago when we needed to post external links with short summaries on our english part of the forum on the threads relared to the content of the threads (on the same way as they are doing it on russian part of the forum).. And some moderators/users etc were not agree ... MQ was not agree ... it was very very big talking in that time. So, the final decision was made as the following:

• external links with the summary can be posted on one thread only - this thread: Press Review, and
  • if anyone wants to use it for some thread (on the same way as you did with BabyPips here for example) so they can upload it "from the pocket".

If you want to change this rule so go ahead ... speak with MQ, with all moderators, and the members of the forum - and you can change it, and finally - I will accept external links on any thread.

Are you strong man? Hope we are not talking just for fun here ... You made me publicly responsible for something what I am doing on one thread ... so - go ahead and change this rule ... just for your information: I and some others here were having opinion which is similar with yours ...

Or you are thinking that I am doing and talking what I want?!

I have no idea what you are on about in the section I highlighted! But no worries, I won't be breaking the rules again, because I will not be posting on this forum any more!

There is just to much stress involved, and I am not even getting anything in return. So, I will just be concentrating on my trading instead.

Have a good day!

Fernando Carreiro:

I agree about the Profile use as being an obvious advertisement, but since when has a non-commercial, educational, BabyPips School been off-limits?

The MetaTrader and MQL sites offer no structured Forex training or educational information (only unstructured incomplete bits and pieces scattered all over the place). It is only natural for users searching for Forex educational information (and not information about MQL coding or application use) to be redirected elsewhere.

Besides, the BabyPips School link has been provided here on forum threads for many years and no objections have even been placed against its use! Why now?

and more ... we are banning for such the links which were not placed on the right thread.

and for now - you know why I am having so many posts "from the pocket" ... 

Fernando Carreiro:

I have no idea what you are on about in the section I highlighted! But no worries, I won't be breaking the rules again, because I will not be posting on this forum any more!

There is just to much stress involved, and I am not even getting anything in return. So, I will just be concentrating on my trading instead.

Have a good day!

I am not against you personally. I am against such the posts you made against me in international public way which are making me responsible publicly on the anything (or something) I am doing: read this page.

Fernando Carreiro:

Have a good day!

Please don't leave Fernando, you are a valued contributor and we need people like you. If you don't recognise my username, it is because I was GumRai on the old MQL4 forum.

A lot of people will miss out if you no longer share your knowledge with us.

Sergey Golubev:
I understand about it ... but moderators are not moderating the profiles, and we/all can publish/advertise on the profiles the Signals and any market products (which is prohibited on the forum).
So, if the people want to see/read your profile - they can do it from your post. But the direct advertisment of the profile is profibited.

OK, rules are rules and I will completely  respect them in the future even if I don't see a logic behind it.  

(Since the concept of the forum is that our names are visible on the top left corner of every comment. If you click on it, you end up on the same place as if you put a profile's link in the comment. Not trying to be a smart as*, honestly, just giving my last comment on this matter). 

I can explain more ...

Do you now who are newbies? I think they are the majority on the forum (they are not posting anything - just reading).
Example - ask any school boy to install MT5 and watch ... he will ask the questions ... ask him to read the articles ... how many weeks or years does he need to understand at least something?
But I am sorry - the brokers understand the newbies as The Traders. And The Traders are subscribing to your signals and buying your products (traders, not a coders) ...

We need the threads to explain to them in very simple way (in KISS way - Keep It Simple and Stupid) about what to do ... 

For example, there are some threads in russian part of the forum about the following (in pictures ... understandable for everybody):

• how to attach indicator to the chart;
  • what is the difference between the script and indicator/EA
  • how to open the account ...
  • .... more

Everything in the pictures same as for the children for example (minimum text) :)

But those threads are very very popular ones! 

Please don't misunderstand me, I have nothing but respect for you (moderator of this great place where traders can learn and socialize), I know how much effort it takes to create something from which huge audience can benefit. So thank you from the bottom of my hearth, you deserve nothing but respect. I completely understand that simplicity is very important if we want  to help the newbies. BUT, I don't think it is so simple, as a matter of fact, the statistics show it is everything but simple, just look how many traders struggle and lose money while trading. Do you know who wants to make it look easy? Brokers!!! (I imagine why...??)

Trading is insanely hard, but not because we don't know how to use platforms, it is much more complex due to countless factors involved in every decision we make on every trade. 

We might disagree, it is absolutely OK, but I would like that somebody bitch slapped me every time when I was newbie and made every newbie mistake possible. It would save me a lot of money and it would shorten my learning curve significantly (not saying I know everything right now but I am doing fine)

My dear fellows with all due respect my purpose to start this thread was to get tips and tricks for mt4 as a newbie but now it seems like I will have to play around with the app on my own. Thank you all for your support. Really appreciate it. 
Reason: