How to control one VPS from multiple PC

Hello,

Due to practical reasons I'm using multiple PC's to control trading on one account. Now I have setup VPS to the "master PC". How can I control the same VPS from other MT4 terminal?

Thanks for your help.

br. Pekka 

• In case of external VPS: use RDC (I tried that);
  • in case of MQL5 VPS - use metatrader installed on every your PC to be connected to same account every time you want to monitor your MQL5 VPS 9I did not try that).

Sergey Golubev:
  • In case of external VPS: use RDC (I tried that);
  • in case of MQL5 VPS - use metatrader installed on every your PC to be connected to same account every time you want to monitor your MQL5 VPS 9I did not try that).

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure if I understood your latter option. How can I get the registered VPS (in master PC) "visible" in the 2nd PC? I mean, you can install the bought EA to multiple devices. I haven't find the same logical functionality for VPS.

Thanks.

br. Pekka 

Which VPS?

1. If external VPS so you can connect with external VPS (not MQL5 VPS) using any computer (Metatrader with EA was installed on VPS).
Example - Windows VPS with MT4/MT5 installed and with EA. You can connect with external VPS using any computer with RDC (remote desktope connection).

2. If you are talking about MQL5 VPS so ... I am thinking that this VPS is connected with your account (MQL5 community and broker's account on Metatrader) so you can connect with any PC as well (in case you are having Mertatrader installed on every PC with your EA for example).

I tried the option 1 and used it for the long time (yes, from any PC, from any country, etc).
But I did not try the option #2 (I had MQL5 VPS but I used just my tablet only with Metatrader installed).

But I am not sure that I understood your questions in right way sorry ...

I don't understand the intention either. I believe I am on the same page as Sergey, two options offered by him would able you to get the registered VPS visible on the slave PC.

eddykk07:
I don't understand the intention either. I believe I am on the same page as Sergey, two options offered by him would able you to get the registered VPS visible on the slave PC.

If you rented a VPS  you can view your VPS from any PC or Device   using RDP (remote desktop connection) from windows you also can view and operate your VPS using Android RDP APP.

If you dont know how to configure then I need to write again all details. RDP is works same as you opens any webpage with a IP address. RDP use VPS IP and login details to access.

VPS will be same but you can access from any device.  

RDP already in your windows.  Mostly when you access your VPS or virtual PC it allows 1 PC same time if you will try from 2 pc's it will be exit from previous. 

Waseem Raza:

If you rented a VPS  you can view your VPS from any PC or Device   using RDP (remote desktop connection) from windows you also can view and operate your VPS using Android RDP APP.

If you dont know how to configure then I need to write again all details. RDP is works same as you opens any webpage with a IP address. RDP use VPS IP and login details to access.

RDP already in your windows.  Mostly when you access your VPS or virtual PC it allows 1 PC same time if you will try from 2 pc's it will be exit from previous. 

Hi,

I feel very much left handed - sorry...

I have subscribed the VPS from Webzilla through mql5 and I'm using e.g. Tickmill (UK). I.e. all technical complexity us hidden (that's great), but on the other hand I can't find information how to set this up to my 2nd PC. Sorry for giving limited information in 1st phase.

br. Pekka

Waseem Raza:

When you say exit from previous, is this something like when I login to another PC, the VPS will exit and the signals will disable? Then I have to synchronize all over again right? 

ptkost:
Hi,

I feel very much left handed - sorry...

I have subscribed the VPS from Webzilla through mql5 and I'm using e.g. Tickmill (UK). I.e. all technical complexity us hidden (that's great), but on the other hand I can't find information how to set this up to my 2nd PC. Sorry for giving limited information in 1st phase.

br. Pekka
ptkost:
Hi,

I just found "the right button". I was by mistake logged-out from the MQL5 community. Having logged in, it is there as you wrote.

Many thanks for your help!

br. Pekka

eddykk07:
When you say exit from previous, is this something like when I login to another PC, the VPS will exit and the signals will disable? Then I have to synchronize all over again right? 

Nothing will be crashed, and nothing will be disabled.
If you are working as the company, and you are having two guys working for you, and they login to external VPS from their computers simultaniously (two guys login to your VPS on the same time), so it is strongly recommended to have just one login to VPS on the same time.

That is why I did not fully understand the question of topic starter:

• if he is working as the company having many people working for him, and those people need to control his VPS on the same time using many computers ... so it is one story ... the only question should be the following: Why? Why all of them simpoulatiously? because one person can control VPS from 12 till 3 pm, the other person can control it from 3 pm till 6 pm ... but why all of the on the same time? I do not understand the reason sorry.
  • if he is looking for the decision to control his VPS from different location (and not in simultamious way) so it is normal situation, and many people are using this standard VPS option.

I think, it is better to use MqL5 VPS for him (much more simple to use with less headache).

eddykk07:
VPS access will be exit  from 1 PC if you trying to access from 2nd PC , VPS will not be hurt.  You exit from viewing VPS pc still running 
Reason: