Running Multiple MT5 Terminals with EAs on a Single VPS Without Overwriting: Need Help

I'm facing an issue with running multiple MT5 terminals on a single VPS with one broker account. I have installed each terminal in separate folders on my computer, and I can see multiple MT5 source files in my Program Files. When I try to migrate the EAs from one terminal to the VPS, it works fine. However, when I attempt to migrate EAs from another terminal, it deletes all the EAs from the first terminal and overrides them with the new ones.

How can I migrate and run EAs from different terminals on the same VPS without overwriting or deleting the EAs from the other terminals? Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

In short: when I migrate the second time it deletes all the previous data and EAs

Each time I migrate it deletes all the other EAs old EAS

Danial Shahid: I'm facing an issue with running multiple MT5 terminals on a single VPS with one broker account. I have installed each terminal in separate folders on my computer, and I can see multiple MT5 source files in my Program Files. When I try to migrate the EAs from one terminal to the VPS, it works fine. However, when I attempt to migrate EAs from another terminal, it deletes all the EAs from the first terminal and overrides them with the new ones. How can I migrate and run EAs from different terminals on the same VPS without overwriting or deleting the EAs from the other terminals? Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. In short: when I migrate the second time it deletes all the previous data and EAs Each time I migrate it deletes all the other EAs old EAS

As far as I am aware, you will need to have to purchase a separate VPS for each case.

However, if all the installations on your computer are for the same broker and trading account, why have separate installations?

Just run multiple EAs on a single setup. If I am not mistaken, on the MQL VPS, you can run up to 32 different charts with an EA on each.

Danial Shahid:

I'm facing an issue with running multiple MT5 terminals on a single VPS with one broker account. I have installed each terminal in separate folders on my computer, and I can see multiple MT5 source files in my Program Files. When I try to migrate the EAs from one terminal to the VPS, it works fine. However, when I attempt to migrate EAs from another terminal, it deletes all the EAs from the first terminal and overrides them with the new ones.

How can I migrate and run EAs from different terminals on the same VPS without overwriting or deleting the EAs from the other terminals? Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

In short: when I migrate the second time it deletes all the previous data and EAs

Each time I migrate it deletes all the other EAs old EAS

You can only migrate one trading account's environment on MQL5 VPS, not multiple.

Each new migrations replaces the previous one.

You need one MQL5 VPS subscription for each trading account, as Fernando already suggested.

Reason: