Line labels

Is it possible to remove the line price labels out of the vertical scale on the right side of the chart and to still have the lines extend to the right side, or do you have to shorten the lines to the current price time.

Files:
labels.jpg  164 kb

Cja,do u find the solution for this matter?

Line length

darkkiller:
Cja,do u find the solution for this matter?

Yes I did find a solution for having any line length i want between the right side of the chart and the current candle

cja

Can you share with me?Because i would like to try remove the label from this indicator.

Files:

darkkiller:
Can you share with me?Because i would like to try remove the label from this indicator.

may be change horiz. lines to trendlines, rays

Removed labels

darkkiller:

Try this it this should give you some ideas on what type of code is required to remove the labels and alter line length, however there are still some issues with this indicator that need to be sorted out.

Good Luck.

sweetspots_v1.mq4

Files:

cja:
Try this it this should give you some ideas on what type of code is required to remove the labels and alter line length, however there are still some issues with this indicator that need to be sorted out.

Good Luck.

sweetspots_v1.mq4

Oh man...thanks alot..new thing i learn today

// create or move the horizontal line

if (ObjectFind(linename) != 0) {

ObjectCreate(linename, OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE, 0,CustomTime(-ShiftLines), level);

ObjectSet(linename, OBJPROP_STYLE, linestyle);

ObjectSet(linename, OBJPROP_COLOR, col1);

ObjectSet(linename, OBJPROP_WIDTH, thickness);

ObjectSet(linename, OBJPROP_BACK, false);

}

else {

ObjectMove(linename, 0,CustomTime(-ShiftLines), level);

}

}
Files:
line.gif  10 kb

Could you tell me wat indicator you have on picture and can you post me template

cja:
Is it possible to remove the line price labels out of the vertical scale on the right side of the chart and to still have the lines extend to the right side, or do you have to shorten the lines to the current price time.

how?

DK, how do you removed the horizontal line to left side instead from CJA is right side? Thank you in advance

cja:

oww Her system is not easy to understand but I've never had such indicator ..

little good

Reason: