Help please! very important..

Hello everyone.. 

I know how to set push messages from MT4 Desktop to the Android app, by getting the ID and add it to the app, but when i close the software in the desktop, it stops sending alerts..

Is it possible at all, in any way to make App notifications independent from the Desktop software? so that i could close the Desktop and turn off PC and still get alerts notifications? even other app or something..

Also, i've been looking foe this one like 4 months, i'm looking for broker that has some Windows Desk platform, that allows downloading of OHLC data but both bid and ask data, e.g. XAUUSD historical Daily data, of Open High Low Close prices but unlike all MT4 platforms i saw, that has both Bid and Ask data, to be downloaded to Excel.. Anybody knows this kind of broker? 

Thanks ahead and have a nice day all..

rod178:

http://eareview.net/tick-data

Hi.. Thanks for the reply.. But as i see it's a tick data, that's no problem to get via MQL, but i need History prices for Open High Low Close of some period like Daily or Hourly.. i know FXCM with their platform, TS2, has this option to download the entire chart data [Bid + Ask] to Excel file, that has Eight columns of price at least, 4 for the Bid OHLC and another 4 of the Ask..

Franky1982:
ur having a lend LOL. Hope so, the other alternative would be rather sad.

rod178:
ur having a lend LOL. Hope so, the other alternative would be rather sad.

Please use proper English on this forum.

Non-native English speakers may not understand.

I have no idea what "lend" means in your post

GumRai:

Please use proper English on this forum.

Non-native English speakers may not understand.

I have no idea what "lend" means in your post

'Having a lend' means 'pretending to be stupid'

rod178:
'Having a lend' means 'pretending to be stupid'

<removed>

Franky1982:

<Removed>
LOL, I rest my case

rod178 may be you should ask Prof. Dr. Google is a kind way..?

gooly:
rod178 may be you should ask Prof. Dr. Google is a kind way..?
Nothing relevant came up under 'Very Important'

rod178:
LOL, I rest my case

I have already asked you to use proper English

There is no such word as LOL

Please avoid abusing other users.

Franky, use of gutter language will not be tolerated here and will lead to a ban if repeated.

Reason: