Indicator push notification to android phone not working

I have the push notification from my indicator set up correctly and the test notification works ok to my android phone mlq5 app . Mettrader ID is correct.

Whe I open a new trade I receive the open order notification to my mlq5 app. so thats ok.

Ive check off the security settings IP address on my profile. all ok.

Ive deleted all my previous terminal messages received on the app. so its ok.

But when the alert shows up on my desktop from an indicator (or different indicators), nothing is sent to my android phone. When using another desktop, it works ok. 

Please help as its not working on any of the indicators running and im going around in circles.

Thanks

Are you using the SendNotification function ?

Hi Marco,

There isnt an actual send notification box. Under the MT4 platform, the alert box appears on the screen. Under indicator settings the alert = true. But I remember before that all alerts displayed on desktop screen were sent to my android mql5 app. under options ive set the push notifications and the correct ID.

On my laptop with the same indicator, the screen alert is sent to my android. But the desktop one with same mt4 account does not.

It's so frustrating...I have this same issue.  The "test" works find, but none of the other alerts push through to the phone.

Did anybody find out how to make this work?

its because indicator doesnt have option for alert via push.

maybee have email,and alert wich is only in alert box on mt4

modify indicator to add alert via push is required

Does anybody know how to fix it?
Reason: